+-Shade Of Gold-+ Aaron X Reader *Lemon*

≪Shade Of Gold
Type:Lemon [get ready!]
Part: 2/2

≈≈≈≈≈Code≈≈≈≈≈
Y/n - Your Name
S/c - Skin Color
2/h/c - Hair Color [Brunette,Blonde,Red Head Etc.]
D/e/c - Descriptive Eye Color [Chocolate Brown,Ocean Blue,Emerald Green Etc.] [if you need a 'color' or any help with it just comment ^-^v]
≈≈≈≈≈Code≈≈≈≈≈

On her way from the tree she bumped into someone,she looked up to see Aaron.
"oh sorry Aaron i *sniff* didn't see you there *sniff*" "uh are you okay?" the ravenette asked her with a hint of concern in his voice.

Y/n tried to speak but no words escaped her lips,she stood there again remembering the time she had with him,the 'good' times as she called them. her eyes pricking with tears that slowly went down her S/c cheek.

"Y/n? Y/N!!" Aaron yelled making the 2/h/c flinch she looked up at him the tears now streaming down her face like a waterfall into the lake below it.

"are you okay?" he asked once more more determined to get an answer this time,"y-ye-.....no....i'm not okay Aaron" she mumbled,he looked into her D/e/c and noticed they weren't the same.
They weren't the happy and glowing eyes that were full of glee,they looked dull and lifeless with no emotion in them....except one.....sadness.

Aaron quickly pulled her into a warm embrace wrapping his arms around her small waist,she gasped at the sudden action and tensed but soon relaxed and wrapped her arms around him slowly starting to sob.

"i-i d-don't *sob* k-know w-what *sob* i-i d-d-did w-w-wrong A-Aaron *sob*" "you didn't do anything wrong" he whispered rubbing circles on her back trying to calm her.
"T-then w-why *sob* d-did h-he d-do*sob* t-t-this t-to m-m-me? *sob*"

But what Y/n didn't know is Aaron went through the same thing.

* * * *

Aaron was currently walking towards his girlfriends house,he had got a text prior saying for him to go over there,he of course said yes was walking over there.

As he got there he knocked on the red door softly,no answer. he knocked again this time a little harder,still no answer. he decided to try to the door and to his surprise it was unlocked,"Aphmau?" he said,no response. "Aphmau!" he yelled still nothing he then rushed into her room and saw her and Zane making out.

"Aph?" he said Aphmau quickly pushed Zane off of her and went over to Aaron "Aaron uh he made me i promise i didn't do it on purpose!!" "sure...i have to go....and we're over..." "What?! no Aaron i promise i won't do it ag--" she was cut off by Aaron slamming the door of her room.

She quickly tried to go after him but he was already out of the door.

* * * *

"who did this?" "Z-Zane *sob*" as the name left her lips Aaron's blood started to boil with hatred "Don't do anything o-okay?" Y/n said not sobbing anymore.

Aaron looked down at the 2/h/c in his arms and dragged her to his house.

⚠!Lemon Warning!⚠ [you probably don't care]

As they reached his house Aaron pushed Y/n up against a wall and looked into her eyes "A-Aaron w-what a-are you d-doing?" she asked blushing immensely Aaron didn't respond instead he crashed his lips onto hers.

She at first was a bit tense but then melted into the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer,he then picked her up and laid her down on his couch and got on top of her and kissed her again,but this time with more passion.

he bit her bottom lip asking for an entrance she teasingly refused,he groaned in frustration and slipped his hands up her shirt,she gasped. he took this opportunity and slipped his tongue into her mouth.

They both fought for dominance but Aaron won in the end,he then explored every bit of her mouth whilst rubbing up and down her sides,he stops kissing her and kisses from her Jawline to her neck finding her soft spot immediately.

A moan escaping her lips she tangles her hands in his Raven Black hair softly tugging at it,making him groan against her soft S/c skin

He then moves his hand lower taking off her (skirt/jeans/etc.) to gain access to her F/c panties, he rubbed right outside of her clothed entrance, smiling a bit as he rubbed her special area, gaining a moan of approval all the while. He groans against her inner thigh, leaving chaste kisses all over the two before sliding down the soaked fabric. He honestly would admit that he blushed lightly upon seeing it. Sure, as excited as he was, and as experienced as well, he hasn't really seen anything like this before. It was dripping with a liquid he's only secreted himself (Yeah, he has nights alone as well), and a small button on top of said liquids that's quietly begging attention. He presses his thumb on it, gaining a gasp and a moan louder than the ones before. He smirks lightly, it hiding behind his Raven locks as he presses down on it more and more, causing her to squirm, his remaining fingers rubbing against the opening, making her cry out for more.

But, because he was a lot more excited than he anticipated, he simply positioned himself, slowly for her sake. Her squealed out in pain, tugging at his hair as he slowly sheathes himself. He gently rubbed her sides as he did so, hushing her quietly as he slowly bends down, calming her down by kissing every little bit of skin he was able to reach, saying the things she has only imagined he'd say to her. After a few minutes pass by, he thrusts lightly, getting a small moan of approval for him to work with, before sliding out the majority of his length, and slamming it back in with confidence.

Y/n moans out, louder than any of the other noises she has made throughout the whole session. He grins as he continues to thrust, though they were quite a bit slower, for momentums sake. He made the occasional grunt of pleasure, but the most sounds were coming from her. her moans were growing heavy with the pants that were coming out of her, muttering out senseless words that neither of them could make out in a later time. Either way, he wanted more of every little sound she made; every little thing that came out of her body he put into making come out. He wanted it all, which is why he continued picking up his speed, making her louder and louder as time went on.

As much as Y/n wanted this moment to last forever, both were coming to their climax. Y/n first, him second,after the very tip of his member hitting just the right spot in her. Y/n squeal out , but it doesn't go too many places before his own liquids come out. He pulls out after his breath was caught in the sexual heat of the room, panting as he lays down on the couch beside her,

they both look at each other with tired eyes, though you both smile lovingly to each other nonetheless. "Love you Aaron." Y/n says, before her heavy eyes come to a close.

He smiles at her words, bringing himself closer "I love you, y/n." he says in her ear, before his own Onix eyes come to a shut, leaving the heated room behind in a sleepier state.

A/N Now if you're saying 'why does this lemon seem different?' that's because i'm not Callie! and no i'm not Ash either...Hello Ash's people my name is Khloie if you know Ash's meme & quote book then yes i am that Khloie anyways Callie was sick and Ash wanted to give you guys two Lemon's in a row so she asked me and well....here i am!! but this all i'm here for...but hope you guys like....

BYE!!!!!!