+-Unlikely Love-+ Jeffory X Reader

This Takes Place in MCD

≈≈≈≈≈Code≈≈≈≈≈

Y/n - Your Name
L/n - Last Name
B/n - Bandit Name
H/l - Hair Length
H/c - Hair Color
E/c - Eye Color
D/e/c - Descriptive Eye Color [Chocolate Brown,Ocean Blue,Peridot Green
]
F/c - Favorite Color

≈≈≈≈≈3rd POV≈≈≈≈≈

One day a girl with H/l H/c, E/c and F/c Wolf ears and tail was walking through the forest,that girl was Y/n L/n or better known as B/n.
She was known for stealing from the largest of villages,even O'Kasis and Scaleswind.
Even though Y/n was a thief she always wishes it could be different.
She could have a family that loves and cares for her,but sadly she chose this path and now she has to follow through with her decision.

As she was walking through the luscious green forest she heard small sobs coming from the south,she turned around a saw a clearing with a small little girl with Golden brown hair sitting down.
She went up to the girl and squatted next too her,"are you okay?" Y/n asked the child.
The girl lifted her head to reveal her light green eyes full of tears,"N-no I g-got l-lost" she said between sobs,Y/n sighed and sat down.
"It's okay,do you know where you live?" "I-I l-live i-in O'K-Kasis" as the words 'O'kasis' left the child's mouth Y/n froze,she knew she had to help the child,since she couldn't have a family that loved her she's gonna make sure this little girl found hers.
"What's your name?" "A-Abby" "Okay Abby i'm gonna get you back home okay?" The girl nodded and Y/n helped her up off the ground. The two then started walking towards the location of O'kasis.

As they were walking it started to rain. The Rain poured down from the sky onto the dirt making it hard for them to walk.
Y/n took of her F/c cloak and put it on Abby,she looked up at Y/n and saw her H/l H/c hair and E/c eyes and stopped in her tracks,"Are you okay Abby?" "Yeah but you're very pretty miss!" the little girl spoke."well thank you Abby,i don't get that a lot..." "but why miss? you're very pretty!" "that's because i wear that cloak" "why?" "um...i can't tell you...not yet okay?" "okay miss!"
Y/n smiled down at Abby and patted her head.
"so Abby do you have any siblings?" "no,but i want a sister!" "*giggle* so Abby do you know where you live?" "yup" she said popping the 'P' "do you know your mom and dad's name?"
"i don't have a mama...but i know my dad's name! his name is Jeffory!" Y/n stopped in her tracks and looked at Abby "did you say Jeffory?" "yes!" Y/n got in front of Abby and knelt down "Abby is your dad Jeffory The Golden Heart?" Y/n questioned the girl "Yup!" "o-okay uh let's get you home" Y/n stuttered.
Y/n stood up and continued walking.

Y/n looked up to see the gates of O'Kasis,"okay Abby go to those guards and tell them your Jeffory's daughter okay?" "i thought you were gonna take me?" "i did i brought you here now go" "miss,i have something to tell you" "what is it Abby?" Y/n asked "i sneaked out,if the guards knew i snuck out they would tell the high priest then he would get mad at daddy" "*sigh* fine i'll take you in" [BTW  it stopped raining] Abby smiled and took Y/n's hand

When they got inside of O'Kasis Y/n and Abby stayed in the shadows until they heard someone calling Abby.
"ABBY!!" they heard a man's voice say "*gasp* DADDY!!!" Abby ran to a man with Chocolate Brown hair and Emerald Green eyes and hugged him.
"where were you?!" "i got lost but miss helped me" "who's that?" her dad asked "hang on!" Abby ran up to Y/n in the shadows and grabbed her hand and dragged her to her dad.
"This is the miss i was talking about!" Abby exclaimed Jeffory looked at Y/n and smiled "would you like to come over so i can thank you for bringing Abby home?" "uh s-sure"

As the three got to Jeffory and Abby's house they sat on the couch in the living room.
"so what's your name?" He asked "uh Y/n" The H/c haired women said nervously,then Abby cam running from her room "Miss! you forgot your cloak!" she said handing the F/c piece of fabric to Y/n.
Jeffory examined the cloak from afar then back at Y/n,he's eyes went wide as he noticed who was sitting in front of him "are you B/n? did you hurt Abby?" he asked bluntly Y/n snapped her head to the direction of Jeffory with a shocked expression.
"Um...Y-yes...but i promise i didn't hurt Abby i-i-i--" Y/n just gave up and ran out out of the house grasping the F/c fabric in her hand as tight as she could as she ran.

She stopped running and dropped too her knees tears in her E/c orbs as she thought of what she could've been instead of a thief she never wanted to be this way but he made her do it.
As she silently sobbed she felt an arm around her shoulders,she looked to her left and saw Jeffory sitting next too her.

"w-what a-are you d-doing here?" she asked wiping her tears "I wanted to say i know you didn't do anything to Abby and i'm sorry i accused you" "it's fine..." she trailed off,Y/n turned her head to her head to face Jeffory.
His Piercing Emerald eyed staring into Y/n's D/e/c ones Jeffory leaned in and so did Y/n and soon the gap between them was no longer there.
Y/n wrapped her arms around Jeffory's neck as his snaked around her waist pulling her closer to him.

A/N I'm soooooo sorry i didn't post yesterday but the Aaron X Reader will be out tomorrow along with a chapter of The Truth Of Her so yeah
In other news guess what.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm Doing Lemons!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna be sooooooooooo Uncomfortable writing them *sigh*
Leave who do you want to see first it can even be a girl....if you wanted.......
well uh yeah.
And Happy And Temmie aren't here right now they are working on the Aaron X Reader so i'm gonna do the outro by myself.

Anyways Guys Hope You Have An Amazing Day/Night!
~Much L♥ve Ash
Buh~Bai!!!!!