+-At Least I Got The Hot One-+ Travis X Reader

Title: "At Least I Get The Hot One"
Type: Apple
Extra: Travis X Neko!Flirt!Reader
Requested By: Foxyfpxyfox

I know you said Fluff but my mind started wandering then this happened

If You Like The Gene X Reader One/Three Shot I Posted Then See A/N At The End

≈≈≈≈≈Code≈≈≈≈≈
Y/n - Your Name
E/c - Eye Color
H/c - Hair Color
H/l - Hair Length
2/h/c - Hair Color [Brunette,Blonde,Red Head Etc.]
S/t - Skin Tone
F/c - Favorite Color
F/a - Favorite Anime
F/a/c - Favorite Anime Character
F/d - Favorite Drink
2/f/c - Second Favorite Color
F/fl - Favorite Flower(s)
F/s - Favorite Snack
F/p - Favorite Pastry
F/c/o/p - Favorite Cake Or Pie [if you don't like cake...like myself]
F/m - Favorite Material [Lace,Satin,That Plastic Tissue Paper Stuff]
≈≈≈≈≈Code≈≈≈≈≈

"Aphmau~Senpai,Katelyn~Sama!!!!" a pink haired Meif'wa exclaimed,"What Kawaii~Chan!?" asked an clearly annoyed Bluenette "What do you need Kawaii~Chan" questioned a Caramel eyed girl "Kawaii~Chan wanted to let you know her cousin is coming to town!!" "And why does that concern us?" "Because! she's moving to MyStreet! and Kawaii~Chan wants her to feel welcome!" "How about a welcome party?" pitched the Ravenette "That's a great idea Aphmau~Senpai!! Kawaii~Chan well tell her cousin to come here!!" "Hang on,when is she getting here?" asked Katelyn "Today at...5:30!" "WHAT?!" the two roommates shout in unison "And you're just telling us now?!" exclaimed the Bluenette "Kawaii~Chan is sorry,but she wanted it to be a surprise for Aphmau~Senpai and Katelyn~Senpai" "It's okay Kawaii~Chan,well let's get started! Kawaii~Chan what are her Favorite Colors?" "F/c and 2/f/c!" said the Pinkette "Great! now Katelyn! you go and get drinks and supplies! Kawaii~Chan you make snacks!! and I'll go invite everyone!!" "Sure" "Okay!!" Said/Cheered Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn going off to do what they were assigned to do.

Kawaii~Chan immediately went into the Kitchen and started making F/s,F/p and F/c/o/p,making sure to get everything purrfect for her cousin.
After she was finished she placed the Cake/Pie on a F/c glass plate,which she placed on the island that was now covered in a F/c F/m table cloth.
Beside the Cake/Pie were two 2/f/c Glass plates,one had some F/s on it while the other with some F/p.

Katelyn was now back and so was Aphmau so they decided to start and decorate the living room,they put up some F/c and 2/f/c streamers along with matching balloons. And a big banner that had the words 'Welcome To MyStreet!' just above the kitchen entry way.
The two stood back and admired their work with smiles on their faces,"I think we did a good job,don't you Aph?" asked Katelyn facing her Ravenette friend "I think so,let's go see how Kawaii~Chan is doing" Aphmau said walking towards the kitchen.

As the two entered the Kitchen their jaws dropped to the ground at how much sweets and snacks were made in such a short amount of time,along with the scenery of the place.

Not only was there F/c and 2/f/c but there was also posters of F/an and F/a/c put up on the wall,with a few other small features,like two glass vases on each end of the island with F/fls placed neatly inside them,also by the three glass plates was a Pink box with a F/c ribbon around it.

"How did you get all of this ready?" asked a dumbfounded Katelyn "Kawaii~Chan didn't do it by herself she had help!" she then pointed to a Emerald eyed boy leaning against the wall "Travis~Kun helped Kawaii~Chan get the posters and flowers!" "Well at least he's useful for one thing" Katelyn muttered under her breath.