+-Secret Session-+ Laurance X Reader *Lemon*

please see A/n at the end for a special note!

Y/n - your name
r/g/n - random girls name
h/c - hair color
e/c - eye color
f/c - favorite color

You sit in school and have math. Actually you think you are good at it, but it is so boring for you. You yawn and look outside, thinking what you will do when you are at home. Actually you have to do something in the household, because your mother is working until evening, but you rather watch TV, listen to music and surf in the internet.

But until that, you have still 4 hours in school. You look around and see your crush Laurance. He is so awesome to you, more awesome than his friend who is sitting beside him and tries to distract him from the lesson. Laurance is always good in school and nearly better than you and you have really good grades.

Laurance is really an intelligent man. You look in your math book and try to concentrate on it, but you couldn't. You take a paper and calculate,. You learned that in elementary school from your friends, but actually it is not true, but still funny.

 You smile at him, but he don't recognizes you yet. That is because he sits in the 1st row of the class and you in the 3rd.

Finally the bell rings; next hour you have a free hour and the boys have a sport lesson. You know where you can watch them or you rather believe that no one can see you there. So you go to the special place and watch your crush. They are running in the hall and playing a game.

After 30 minutes they make a break of 5 minutes and you see that Laurance removes his shirt and shows everyone his trained chest. If there would be other girls now, they would touch him all the time. You grab your phone and try to make some pics of him.

Then they train further and you still watch them until they quit their lesson. All boys go to the dressing room and change their clothes. A few boys go to the shower and make themselves fresh for the next school lesson. So you go to your class again, you don't want to be late for the next lesson, because the bell will ring in 5 minutes.

But in the dressing room, the two friends start to talk about you. The Blond says to him: "Did you saw the one girl?" "Which girl?", the dirty blond asks his friend.

"I often saw her watching us and I think she stalks you", Garroth tells him and Laurance looks at him and puts his clothes on: "I don't know. Which girl is it?" "She has h/c and I think e/c. And she often wears a f/c shirt", Garroth tells him.

The other friends smiles at him and says: "A lot girls looks like that" "Could be r/g/n, but I think she goes into our class and she is always watches us when we have sport. Means, our girls from the class have a free hour. Don't you think it is Y/n?"

"Do you really think it is Y/n? Well, she is cute, but I don't think she likes me", he starts to blush, meanwhile the two friends go to the class again. Then Garroth starts to laugh: "hahaha So you like that girl? That's ok, just grab her and pull her in the computer room"

"What? In the computer room?! And then?" Laurance says a bit confused and his friend laughs again: "Laurance...I have the key for the room, you know what happen if a boy and a girl are alone in a room, or should I tell you that again?" "No, you don't have to tell me that again, but I just can't grab her and pull her in the room", Laurance says and then they sit down on their places in the class.

You sit on your seat too and watch Laurance carefully. You can say that you just enjoyed the last hour and you think that they don't know about your stalking plan. Garroth looks at you for a second and whispers to Laurance "Of course you can"

He gives the key to Laurance and adds: "When she goes to the toilet, and she will, because I gave her something in her f/d this morning, then you will say to the teacher, that you really have to go to the toilet. Then you go and if she goes out of the toilet you grab her and pull her into the room and lock it, ok? It will work"