!RANT!

Hello! Now I know this is a bit shocking that I'm writing this after I've published a chapter but there's something I have to address.

I've recently been getting PMs and comments about how I 'should be ashamed of writing about Aphmau' of course I delete these comments and ignore the PMs because they're not important.

But there was one that really got to me, and here is what it said.

"How dare you write about Aphmau and you clearly hate her, If you hate her so much why do you write about her?! You don't deserve those views and votes. Your Just a stupid freaking (freaking?) weeb that should burn!! Why would you call yourself a Aphmau fan if you don't like her? She has way more talent then you! So go shut the heck (heck....?) up"

Okay first off kid...did you see how many spelling errors there were? And I mean...things like this don't usually get to me...but for some reason this one did (I really wish I could show you their message, but I reported and deleted it)

But so you all don't say things like she did, let me explain.

I DO NOT! hate the creator Jess. I DO hate the character Aphmau, why you ask? To me she's a cliché Mary Sue that gets all the guys and everything she wants. Don't get me wrong I really love the other characters such as Laurance, Garroth, Travis, Dante, Katelyn, Nicole, Zane, Vylad and even Aaron. Yes I do like Aaron, BUT ONLY in PDH and MS he can go fuck himself in MCD XD.

And I'm not going to lie, I stopped watching Aphmau, why? I got bored, it wasn't the same! The story of MCD got bland and boring. I liked when Garroth used to get flustered and stutter when he saw Aphmau, or Laurance using cheesy pick-up lines to try and impress her, when Levin and Malachi were her main priority, when she would go on adventures with the people she knew! And not bring back someone new everytime she came back. That's what I miss!! The old Aphmau! Where it was a Roleplay but it still had reality in it! When she still had the NPC mod!

Now days...it feels too fake...too scripted... Too bland.

I feel the same about MS, it got too scripted and too fake...no reality what so ever. And I really hate that...I've heard that she has dirty jokes now?! Like that's not the Aphmau I knew and loved, the Aphmau I knew made me want to make YouTube videos, make me want to be a VA just to be able to do things like she did.

I didn't even finish PDH S1, and I really don't plan to. I feel like I'll just be disappointed and let down.

And most of her old viewers are older now and have grown out of that stage of Minecraft, me included! I still play Minecraft on my Xbox, but I don't watch ANY Minecraft YouTubers anymore. And I think that's a problem. Like I said the old ones out grew it, and now there are younger more innocent watchers! And the fact that she supposedly makes dirty jokes is not okay! I see so many young kids reading lemons these days...don't get me wrong I read lemons but I'm 13!! And I didn't start till after my 12th birthday, young kids are out here reading and making Aphmau lemons that are 10, 9, even 8! This is not okay! And don't even get me started on them making them...they're so innocent and naïve that the lemons are 300 if not less words! Because they're children!! I don't get that this is what Minecraft YouTubers have come to!

And I'm sorry if you watch Aphmau now and enjoy her videos, hate me! I don't care,
I feel like this should clear things up for you all.

Thank you for listening to my stupid rant....

And remember,
Peace, Love, and Darkness!