+-In School?-+ Gene X Reader *Lemon*

You sat on the couch in the abandoned room, you found it one day and made it yours with Gene right next to you. He had an arm wrapped around your shoulders and the other around your waist. You loved being totally wrapped in his warmth. Your arms were wrapped around his neck.

He nuzzled his nose against your neck before he kissed it gently. He smirked against your skin as he licked up the length of your entire neck, up your jaw, until he reached your ear where he bit your ear lobe gently.

"Do you want to move up a step?" He whispered in your ear as his hand on your waist moved lower to stroke your butt.

"Mmm, Gene.. Here?"

"Everyone else is outside."

"What if Zenix comes to look for you?"

He stood up to look out the window. "He's busy with Sasha" He looked at you with love and lust clouded in his eyes and you sighed with a slight smile. He smiled back as he stepped closer to the couch. You grasped his tie and pulled him close, making him climb over the back. You lied back and he laid over you, immediately kissing you deeply. One of his hands caressed your face while the other ran up your leg, pushing your skirt up slightly. Your hands ran up his arms and tangled themselves in his Raven Black hair. His lips moved down to kiss your jaw, and then your neck. He licked the skin and then bit it teasingly. You moved your head back and his hands slid up your sides, sliding up your shirt with them. He pulled you up so he could slip your shirt off over your head and then resumed to kissing your lips.You slid your hands out of his hair and to his shirt to untie and slip off his tie, then his uniform blazer. His warm palms were pressed against your breasts outside the fabric of your bra and he started squeezing them gently, making you moan quietly. He smirked against the skin of your collarbone.

"I love that noise." He murmured quietly.

You smiled a bit in return and he kissed me again. He unclasped your bra and slid it off your shoulders. You unbuttoned his white shirt with slightly shaky fingers. He grasped one of your hands gently and kissed your fingertips, then the palms.

"Are you nervous?" He asked quietly as he took your hand and rested it on his cheek.

"Just a bit.." You answered honestly and stroked his cheek bone with your thumb. He smiled a bit and kissed your forehead.

"It's okay. We can stop here if you want."

You shook your head. "I don't want to stop."

He nodded once and his free hand slid up your skirt, gently stroking your inner thigh. He pulled on your sky blue skirt until it ended up on the floor with the rest of the clothes. He stroked the sensitive skin between your legs outside of your underwear and chuckled a bit.

"So wet already.."

You blushed a bit after hearing him say that and pulled on his black pants. He pulled on your black panties and kissed your jaw again. He leaned back a bit to pull off his underwear.

"Are you ready?" He asked quietly and you nodded. He kissed you gently as he plunged deep inside of you, making you arch off the couch. He stayed completely still for a few minutes before you started moving my hips, silently telling him to move. He complied and moved slowly at first, then started speeding up. Your fingers entangled themselves in his hair again as you moaned out. He clamped his mouth down around yours and shoved his tongue in, rubbing it against yours. He broke apart again with a spit chain connecting your lips, which you licked off of his lips.

You felt your climax approaching, and knew his was too because small groans kept escaping his mouth.

"Gene.." You moaned out his name and looked back up into his Cyan eyes.

Gene kissed you gently again as you felt him climax inside of you at the same time you did. You let out a cry in intense pleasure and he pulled out slowly. He stroked a stray piece of (h/c) from your face and kissed your nose, the both of you panting.

"I love you.." He said between pants.

"I love you you." You said softly as you nuzzled your face into his neck and he kissed your head gently.

"Let's get dressed and join the others." He suggested quietly and you agreed.

A/N Hey,hey everybody! Callie here bringing you another Lemon!! how'd ya like it?....Trash?....i know but meh,anyways i never knew you guys were sinners...hmm...well hope ya liked!!♥

BAI!!!~