+-Why Does This Happen To Me-+ Gene X Reader *Lime*

would you guys like me to post twice a week instead of once? if so let me know! Also if you haven't voted for the new book yet then here's the options

Neko X Reader X Bestie

Gene X Reader

Zane X Reader X Garroth X Vylad

Yandere X Yandere!Reader

Laurance X Reader X Travis X Dante

Anyway on with the chapter!

Bad Boys - Zara Larsson

Type:Lime
Part: 2/3
Gene X Geeky!Neko!Reader

It's gonna get a little heated but no lemon...not this time

≈≈≈≈≈Code≈≈≈≈≈
Y/n - Your Name
E/c - Eye Color
D/e/c - Descriptive Eye Color [Chocolate Brown,Ocean Blue,Emerald Green Etc.] [if you need any help/color ideas feel free to ask]
H/c - Hair Color
2/h/c - Hair Color [Brunette,Blonde,Red Head Etc.
F/c - Favorite Color
F/an - Favorite Anime
≈≈≈≈≈Code≈≈≈≈≈

Oh no!

"Uh...*sigh* yes...just leave Aphmau alone please?" Y/n pleaded "fine but you have to become a Shadow Knight" "WHAT?!?! Ugh!! fine!" "great...Sasha go ahead..." as gene said that Sasha went up to Y/n and dragged her to the girls restroom.

"Hey what's the big deal?!--wait..what is that? no..no! NOOO!!!!"

"Aaaand done~" Sasha then turned Y/n around so she faced the mirror,Y/n looked up and saw a whole different person.

Her once plain H/c hair is now half F/c, her F/an shirt now gone and replaced with a F/c crop top along with a Black/White leather jacket,her simple sweat pants replaced with some tight jean booty shorts,her F/c sneakers were gone and some F/c knee high boots in their place.

Y/n payed closer attention and noticed her face had black eye shadow and some red wine colored lipstick.she had to admit she look kinda good but this wasn't her thing.

"What the hell!! i look like a clown stripper!!! i'm basically Gray Fullbuster but a clown!!!!" the 2/h/c shouted at Sasha "and how come i can see without my glasses!?!?" "because you have contacts silly" Y/n looks in the mirror and sure enough she had on some on but they were colored making her once E/c now F/c.

"Ugh!! you people are messed up!!!" Y/n exclaimed "yeah we get that a lot...well let's go show the boys!" "What?! no! i refuse to let them see me like this!! they're huge pervs!!!" Y/n screamed "oh come on it won't be that bad~" "Oh shut it! and i thought Lucy Heatfilia dressed like a slut...wait she does" Y/n said mumbling the last part "Well come one Gene and Zenix are waiting!" What has my life come too?!!? [i think this everytime i read lemon...]
"Alright I'll go and do my thing then you make your entrance okay?" "fine.." hmm maybe i could have some fun with this *smirk*

"where's Y/n?" Zenix asked "oh she's still changing but sh--" "Is this okay?" the three turned around and saw Y/n in her outfit,she had an innocent look on her face with her index finger on her bottom lip.

"What do you think Gene~Senpai?" Gene just blushed at looked at her "How about you Zenix~Kun,do i look good?" all Zenix could do is nod in approval, "Yay! thank you Zenix~Kun!" Y/n ran up to Zenix and kissed his cheek making him blush even more "hehe! now i have to go find Aphmau~Sama but don't worry i'll be back!" the three looked at the 2/h/c skip away into the school.

* * * *

As Y/n was walking she spotted Aphmau hanging with that Aaron guy "Hey Aph!!" "uh..sorry do i know you?" Aphmau said kinda shaky "it's me..Y/n.." "WHAT?!?! YOUR Y/N???!!?!" She screamed "Yes I'm Y/n" "i don't believe you Y/n doesn't wear make-up or dress like that" "i promise you I'm Y/n the reason I'm like this is beacau--um i'm sorry but Aaron can you like leave this is a girl chat" Aaron nodded in return and left "now what i was saying was I'm like this because when i went to straighten out Gene i made a deal then Sasha did this me" "*gasp* you really are Y/n...wait did you? oh don't tell me you did what i think you did" "i had too and now he's gonna leave you alone so go and be free now" Y/n said putting a hand on her friends shoulder "but what about you? what's gonna happen?" the ravenette asked concerned "probably nothi--i mean who knows what..."

"Y/n...what are you hiding from me?" "ugh fine Gene and the Shadow Knights...are...my friends but! they're really nice when you get to know them!! even Zenix! and Gene and Sasha!!" "So you hid this from me?" "Yes but i had too 'cause then you would think i helped them which i didn't!" "Yeah but i would've believe you didn't!" "No you wouldn't look how you're acting now and i told you!!" "only because you hid it from me!!" "i was trying to be a good friend!!!" "well then i guess you failed 'cause you look pretty bad now!!" "can't you just trust me maybe if you got to know me and the Shadow Knights then you would know!!" "why would i want to hang out with them? if they're anything like you they must be horrible friends!!" Y/n stopped and looked at her 'friend' in shock her black tears streaming down her face "Why don't you just go with your 'friends' and leave me alone and just get out of my life!!!!" Aphmau shouted,by then a crowd of students were surrounding them "YOU KNOW WHAT!! I WILL I'LL GO WITH MY FRIENDS WHO ACTUALLY LIKE ME SO JUST GO WITH YOUR STUPID CRUSHES AND GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!" Y/n shouted at the top of her lungs.

She turned around and pushed through the crowd,she ran through the hallways tears running down her face like a waterfall.
She busted through the doors of the school and saw the Shadow Knights staring at her in shock "Y/n what happen!?" Gene asked engulfing her in a hug "i-i *sob* d-don't know!! *sob*" "come on you big baby" Gene picked her up bridal style and told Sasha and Zenix to stay while he calmed her down.

After a bit of walking they reached an abandoned classroom he found,he walked over to a red couch and sat her on there and sat beside her.

"now tell me what's wrong in words please" "*sob* okay...so i told Aphmau i cleared everything up with the p-picture and then i-i told her you guys were m-my *sob* friends t-then she just s-started yelling!*sobs*" "it's fine...then that just means she wasn't your friend...right?" "i guess so...thank you Gene..." Y/n got a tissue and wiped all the make-up off her face except the lipstick.

Gene lifted up the 2/h/c's head and looked into her D/e/c eyes,Y/n and Gene's lips were centimeters apart when Gene closed the gap between them,their lips going in sync as Y/n wraps her arms around his neck.

The kiss deepened as Gene slowly pushed Y/n onto the Red couch softly,he then bit her bottom lip asking for an entrance,Y/n slowly opened her mouth as Gene explored her mouth not leaving one place untouched.

Gene pulled away from the kiss both of them panting for air,Gene smirked and went down to her neck searching for her soft spot,as he found it Y/n let out a soft moan in pleasure,Gene's smirk grew as he abused it leaving a hickey on that spot.

He then took off her Black/White jacket leaving her only in her F/c crop top,Y/n's hands made their way to Gene's hair tangling them in his Midnight Black locks,Gene softly bit her soft spot making her softly tug on his hair resulting in a low groan from him.

Gene moved his hands up and down her smooth S/c skin,Y/n's moans becoming a bit loader.
She brought Gene's head up to hers and attached their lips together to suppress the moans.

As they were making out Y/n grabbed Gene's shirt pulling it over his head exposing his toned chest.

She put her hands on his chest and pushed him down on the couch getting on top of him and began to kiss him deeply,Gene's hands rested on her waist rubbing her smooth skin,Y/n sat up and removed her crop top reveal her F/c lace bra underneath.

Gene took this chance and pinned her on the couch once more,kissing her neck to just above her bra,Y/n let out a loader moan as she pulled on Gene's hair again but this time with a louder groan as well.

As they were making out or whatever the door busted open to reveal Zenix,Sasha and Aphmau.
The three of them looked at Gene and Y/n in utter shock,Y/n quickly put on her Black/White leather jacket to cover up her F/c lace bra.

"uh...did we interrupt something?" Zenix asked blushed beet red

Why must this happen to me?!

A/N Hey guys! how's it going? anyways hope you enjoyed and sorry it's late Wattpad was being a bitch and kept doing some weird shit,but it's better now so yeah

Happy: Hey!!!
Ash: Oh hey Happy where have you and Temmie been?
Happy: we went on a very long vacation from you!
Temmie: Yes it was very gr8 2 get awy frm u
Ash: just shut up! and do the outro okay?

Happy:Anyways Hope You Have A
Temmie:Gr8 Day/Nite C U Nxt Tem!
Ash: And Remember Ash L♥ves U
All: Buh~Bai!!!