( ; _ ; )

Okay! Hello, as you know (or not) in the recent chapter I posted I said I was going to be making this A/N to explain the whole ending the book thing. And yes that's exactly what I'm here to do.

So, I guess I'll get sappy on you guys and tell you all my story of Wattpad and shit like that. So...it's gonna be a long one...get your popcorn and coke ready.

༺═───────«♡»───────═༻

I started Wattpad almost two years ago, I was eleven years old, innocent naïve, and most of all: curious. Curious about what I could do to make people...like me? I wasn't a very...outgoing nor happy with myself, I have read about...three or four very popular books, and I thought to myself 'I can do that!' And so I tried it, my first book was a Laurmau book...being the little Laurmau weeb I was. It did pretty well, but I wasn't happy with how I wrote it; I ended up deleting it to take time to practice my writing a little more.

Then I made this book, it started off simple, a cliché book cover, and a popular ship. By the time I posted about....three or four chapters I already had 1k, I was over the moon. I had never had...attention; the good kind nonetheless. And it seemed like everytime I checked up on it...it would go up 1k...it was absolutely insane, I had no idea what made my book special, there were so many out there. So why mine? Why was mine getting this attention? I had no idea.

Fast forward a couple of months, and I was turning twelve. I got so many birthday wishes...it made me giddy on the inside. My book was growing more and more and so was I.
My writing was becoming better and I was getting my style of writing.
To me, I was living my dream, becoming a writer; having fans that would support me through anything.

And like I said...I was growing...and that leads to now. I used to be (like I said) and innocent and naïve girl, I liked Minecraft YouTubers and was kinda into anime. I listened to Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande and didn't curse a lot or none at all.

But...I started to get into new things, I grew out of Minecraft and went onto COD and Slime Rancher (gr8 gameuu check it outuuu) I grew out of TS and AG and went onto BTS and K-Pop (Kim Namjoon can slay me) I now love anime...and some other type of anime...Now I curse like a fucking sailor.

What I'm trying to say is...I don't have the inspiration to write this book...it seems like a job to write in this book...and with all of the other books I have...I constantly work on this one. Even if I don't post for months I'm working on this book all the time. It just seems artificial and I hate it...

Also, I've been going through a lot of shit and even a break up, so I want to...start over...no more Ash and MCD or Minecraft... I want Saeran and kinky jokes...no more AshlynnWritez... I want pxrplelemcnade...I don't want to remember the things that came with the old me, I want a fresh start to this thing...don't get me wrong I love you guys so much...but I need this change...

I'm not a naïve girl anymore, I'm a new person...I have amazing people that support me...

I wanna write things that make me happy, not something that feels like a job....I've decided to finish this ZxRxG 'series' then end the book...I know I said a few more chapters...but I'm ready to move on from this.

Like I said...I wanna start new...and forget all about the old me...I wanna look forward...and start new things...

I really hope you all understand what I'm trying to say.

Hate me all you want...it won't matter now...so...give me all the hate you fucking want~

Thank you all for being here for me...I really really appreciate it.

I hope to see you all in the future~

Sincerely, Saeran.