Laurance X Reader A-Con!

Y/N - Your Name
F/F/C - Favorite Fictional character
F/A - Favorite Anime
F/C - Favorite Color
D/E/C - Descriptive Eye Color [ex. Chocolate Brown/Emerald Green/Ocean Blue]

I was sitting down on my bed waiting for Laurance to pick me up, we were going to A-Con today so I decided to go with Laurance 'cause he's like my best friend. But I kinda like him more then a friend I mean he has the most soothing voice ever I could listen to it all day long. But this isn't about that it's about going to A-Con yeah that's it.

As i was reading a(n) F/F/C X Reader on Wattpad i heard my doorbell,i grabbed my suitcase and went downstairs.I opened the door and like i suspected it was Laurance "about time, i thought i was gonna get married before you came" i joked "whatever,Travis kept trying to come with me" he sighed "oh well you sh--" before i could finish my sentence Travis pushed Laurance out of the way and leaned against the door frame "i'm here baby~" "*giggle* so you convinced him huh?" "yup and trust me it wasn't easy" "Laurance is never easy to convince" i said "unless it has to do with Aphmau" i finish as i high five Travis.

On the outside i might think it's a joke but in the inside i can't help to feel jealous at the own words I've spoken,"that's not true" Laurance defended "yeah sure,you can't stand five seconds without thinking of her" Travis retorted i then tuned them out thinking about what will happen on the next chapter of F/F/C X Reader.
As i was thinking Laurance and Travis shouted my name,snapping me out of deep thought.

"huh?!?" i said/yelled "Tell Laurance that he can never stop thinking about Aph" "Tell Travis he can never stop hitting on a girl" they both said "*sigh* okay you both are right, Laurance just admit it you can't stop thinking of Aph, and Travis well you haven't hit on me yet so....i guess you're a little more right then Laurance" i said stopping the argument "anyways we should get going" said Laurance "sure" me and Travis said in unison making me laugh a little, we then went and got in the car and we were off to A-Con!

When we arrived i jumped out of the car and started to mildly fangirl."hey how about you help!" yelled Travis holding my suitcase "oops sorry" i said walking back, I grabbed my suitcase and we all walked to the hotel.
When we were close i saw Aph and them already here "hey guys!" i said running towards the group leaving Laurance and Travis in the dust, Aph then turned around and waved "oh hey Y/N" she said with a smile then i heard Laurance and Travis panting behind me "you could've waited" said Travis with his hands on his knees "i could've but i didn't want to" i said.

We all walked inside where i saw Zane talking to Aaron which is weird i guess, i stealthily went behind Zane and "BOO!!" i yelled "GAH!!" he screamed which made me and Aaron laugh "haha you should've saw your face!" i said clutching my stomach from laughing so hard "whatever" "aw come on Zane it's just a joke" i said putting my hand on his shoulder "yeah,yeah it was so funny" wow i could actually feel the sarcasm "tch your no fun!" i said doing a hairflip and walking away.Aph then said that we should go up so we all got our things and we went up to the rooms.

When we got up there i got my suitcase and got my costume out and went to the restroom to change, i was going as Lucy Heartfilia from FairyTail so i was wearing a Blue,White and Gold crop top a Blue and Gold vest and some Blue,White and Gold sleeve things then i was wearing a short Black skirt with a white belt some black thigh high stockings and brown boots and i curled/straitened my H/C hair [if you have short hair just leave it down kay?]
then Aph called all the boys over to our room so we can all leave together.

i heard all the boys come into the room so i stepped out the bathroom and stood next to Aph. When i looked up at the boys i saw all of them blushing except for Zane well i couldn't tell "what is something wrong?" i asked putting a finger on my bottom lip making them blush more "awe i knew i should've wo--" "no no you look beautiful" Laurance cut me off "really?" "o-of c-course" he stuttered blushing "awe thanks Laur" i said holding up a double peace sign,we then set off to the convention center.

We finally were at the convention center, i was jumping around and screaming so much people probably thought i was crazy,as i was fangirling Laurance came up to me and put a hand on my shoulder "you know if you stop screaming we could actually go inside" he said so I went behind him and jumped in his back "giddy up trusty steed!" I exclaimed "how about no" "aw pwease Lauwance?" I said using my baby voice "tch fine,you're so childish" he said making me laugh "what's so funny?" "since when did you become Levi?" I asked with a smirk "whatever let's go" he said walking towards the doors with me in his back.

When we got inside I jumped if off Laurance's back and dragged him across the whole place buying F/A things and basically getting everything i saw.
As we we're walking around for anything else to do my eyes here getting heavy so i laid my head on Laurance's shoulder, "i'm gonna go back to the room" i said getting my head off of his shoulder "are you okay?" "yeah *yawn* I'm just tired" i said walking to the entrance until Laurance picked me up bridal style "ugh put me down" "i'm not letting you go alone" "fine but put me down" "how about...no" i just sighed and let it happen,soon i couldn't keep my eyes open and darkness took over my vision.

When i woke up i saw i was in the room in my bed,i looked on the bedside table and saw my phone i grabbed it saw it was 7:30. So i got out of bed and went to change out of these clothes, when i changed i looked in the mirror, i was wearing a F/C crop top with black/white shorts.
I walked out of the bathroom and decided to see if Laurance was here or not,i went to the door that separates the two rooms from each other but before i could knock the door opened and we fell to the ground. I opened my eyes and saw it was Laurance

!Apple Warning! [if you don't know what an Apple is go check the Aaron X Reader A-Con!]

"oh i was just going to see if you were here" "i was checking if you were awake" he said we then locked eyes his Cloudy Blue eyes looking in my D/E/C ones, then we were centimeters apart then i closed the gap between us our lips moving in sync,while we were kissing he bit my lip asking for entrance which i accepted he then explored my mouth while i ran my fingers through his Dirty Blond hair as he moved his hands up and down my sides .
And all night me and Laurance had a 'great time' (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A/N Hey Pencil's okay so this is gonna be a long A/N so get ready
Okay first I want to thank you guys so much for 3.5K views like what?!? So since you guys are the best I'm going to do some special requests. so I have an update book so go there and fill out the OC form and I will make you a special chapter/page and don't worry I won't pick one of them I'm gonna do then all! okay next in four days it's my B-Day!! woohoo on the 24th that's my B-Day,i'm so excited! and back to the OC form i'm also drawing you guys so tell me in the form if you want the Special page or drawing or both! okay calm down Ash. okay also leave some comments for later requests here is that form for later requests.

Who:
When:
How:
Type:[Regular,Angst,Apple etc.]

Anyways Hope You Have A Great Day/Night!
~Much L♥ve Ash
Buh~Bai!!!