+-I Love You-+ Zane X Reader

Hey guys! okay first off suuuuuper sorry for the people i promised i would post Saturday,but i was celebrating Thanksgiving the whole weekend with different sides of my family and it was just...hectic. so i'm super sorry but don't worry  because this Saturday is...you guessed it a Lemon!!!...anyways let's get on with it...

!Disclaimer!: Everything said in this One~Shot does should not be taken as an insult to Jess,I am not talking about Jess,only her character in her Roleplay MyStreet.
Warnings: Swearing
Type: Regular

≈≈≈≈≈Code≈≈≈≈≈
Y/n - Your Name
D/e/c - Descriptive Eye Color
2/h/c - Hair Color [Brunette,Blonde,Ravenette etc.]
S/t - Skin Tone

≈≈≈≈≈Code≈≈≈≈≈

"Is that why Zane!?!! do you just feel sorry for me?!?!" Y/n shouted tears streaming down her S/t face,Zane went up to Y/n and pushed her up against the wall "Why are you acting like this?"

"Because...you never treat me the way you treat her! it's always Aphmau this,Aphmau that! Oh Aphmau! Can she not be in one sentence that comes out of your mouth?!!?" the 2/h/c shouts at him "What do mean?! i don't even talk about her!" "Yeah right!! you never stop! every single person in this neighborhood! it's always just Aphmau!!! 'Aphmau's so perfect' 'Aphmau's so beautiful' well you know what i think of her...a slut" "What did you say?" Zane asked offended for his friends Aphmau "I SAID SHE'S A SLUT!!!" "She kissed every boy in this neighborhood! now's she's 'settled' with Aaron? Bullshit! she'll probably leave him like she did Laurance and Garroth..."

"Don't you dare talk about her th--" "Don't! i know what you're gonna say and i don't need it,just go tell her so she can fuck you too....or has she already did?" Y/n retorted

Zane looked at Y/n with an expression mixed with anger and shock,how could she say that about her?

"What has Aphmau ever done to you?!" Zane asked/exclaimed "She stole my best friend!!! She stole the moments i wanted to have with you!! she stole out special bond....the bond you said would never break! well look at it now! what is it? broken...just like my heart..." Y/n drooped her head,her H/c hair covering her E/c eyes that were full of salty tears.

"i-i n-never *sniff* h-had a-a c-chance t-to tell y-you" She mumbled "Tell me what?" Zane asked.

Y/n lifted her head to make eye contact with Zane, "I love y-you..." she confessed.
Zane looked into Y/n's D/e/c eyes and saw she was sincere and she did really love him.

"...I love you too..." he said,Y/n looked at him in shock "Y-you do?" "of course i do...why do you think i let you have half my cupcake?" Y/n let out a small laugh.

Y/n looked at Zane with her E/c eyes as he and she slowly started to lean in,as their lips met Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck as he did to her waist. Their lips moving in sync with passion and love.

As they pulled away Y/n pecked his lips before saying "I love you" which in response she got "I love you too"