Aaron X Reader A-Con!

Y/N-Your Name
N/N-Nickname
S/C-Skin Color

I stopped and looked down at the F/C rectangular object that was filled with my necessities and other things that I needed for the trip when a buzz was heard from my back pocket. it was my phone, I took it out of its place and looked to see a message from one of my good friends his name is Aaron.

Aaron was a very distant person he doesn't talk to people as much as others and that's why we're friends we actually met in detention when we were in high school, but that's a different story for a different time.

I then looked at the text and it read

A:hey are you ready?
Y:yeah why?
A:so I can go get you
Y:oh well yup I'm ready
A:Great be there I'm 7
Y:aight c ya

I then looked in the top right corner of my phone and saw the time I ran over to my suitcase and finished packing, i made sure to get everything

Hairdryer-Check
Toothbrush-Check
Straightener-Check
Curling Iron-Check
Hair Ties-Check
I then kept checking things of my mentel list making sure I got everything.

I finished everything and sat on my bed getting on my phone,as soon as I sit down the doorbell rings, I let out a groan and get my things and go downstairs.
I open the door and like I had expected it was Aaron,I know I shouldn't but I can't help have a crush on the Raven haired male but I would never do that he's my best friend

"you ready?" "huh? oh yeah let me get my phone" i quickly ran upstairs and got my phone and went downstairs,i grabbed my suitcase and dashed out the door.
as we were driving towards the place i turned on the radio and one of my favorite songs was on so i closed my E/C eyes and sang along

Little do you know
How I'm breaking while you fall asleep
Little do you know
I'm still haunted by the memory
Little do you know
I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece
Little do you know
I need a little more time
Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside
I've been holding back
For the fear that you might change your mind
I'm ready to forgive you but forgetting is a harder fight
Little do you know
I need a little more time

I'll wait, I'll wait
I love you like you've never felt the pain, I'll wait
I promise you don't have to be afraid, I'll wait
The love you see right here stays so lay your head on me
Little do you know
I know you're hurt while I'm sound asleep
Little do you know
All my mistakes are slowly drowning me
Little do you know
I'm trying to make it better piece by piece
Little do you know
I, I love you till the sun dies

I'll wait, just wait
I love you like I've never felt the pain, just wait
I love you like I've never been afraid, just wait
Our love we see right here stays so lay your head on me

I'll wait, I'll wait
I love you like you've never felt the pain, I'll wait
I promise you don't have to be afraid, I'll wait
The love you see right here stays so lay your head on me
Lay your head on me
So lay your head on me
'Cause little do you know
I love you till the sun dies

as the song finished i opened my eyes "that was great N/N" said Aaron "you really think so?" "of course that was amazing!" he exclaimed making me let out a giggle "well thank you" "no problem"
after that the rest of the trip was silent between us with only the radio sounding off with songs and advertisement.

when we finally got there i bolted out of the car and celebrated being there "do you mind helping out?" asked Aaron well more like a hint for me to help "oh i'm sorry Aaron" i ran over to him and grabbed my suitcase from him then ran off towards the hotel where i saw Aphmau and the rest of the gang "hey guys!" i exclaimed from behind them,making then jump in surprise "oh hello Y/N" said Aphmau as she turned around "so have you been waiting long?" "no actually we just got here" she clarified "oh good 'would hate to keep you waiting" i said then someone came through the doors which made everybody's head snap towards the entrance.

when all turned our heads we saw it was Aaron "oh hey!" i said waving "you could've helped more you know" "i know,i just didn't want too" i retorted "whatever" "oh you g-guys c-came tog-gether?"[(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]asked Aph"yeah why?" "oh just wandering"
we then all went up to the rooms,one for the boys and one for the girls. "hey guys i'm gonna change kay?" i said and they all nodded i went into the bathroom and i decided to as Lucy Heartfilia so i was wearing a Blue,White and Gold crop top a Blue and Gold vest and some Blue,White and Gold sleeve things then i was wearing a short Black skirt with a white belt some black thigh high stockings and brown boots and i curled/Straitened my H/C hair [if you have short hair just leave it down kay?] i got out of the bathroom and then Aph called the boys over here so we can leave.

after a while of waiting i got bored so i went to the bathroom again to get my phone from its charger and whilst i was in there i heard the boys come into our room "wow great timing guys" i thought to myself,after i got my phone i stepped out of the bathroom and all the boys stared at me "hello earth to boys!" i exclaimed waving my hands in front of their faces which looked like it worked "is it because you don't like it? oh i knew i should've wo--" i was then cut of by Travis "no no it's just you're so hot we almost died~" he said which made me let out a laugh and cause a little heat to rise to my S/C cheeks but went away as soon as it came an my cheeks turned back to their normal color "thanks.." i said "no problem babe now we should get going" he said and we all nodded in agreement but then Kawaii~Chan started to giggle "uh..are you okay KC?" i asked her "yes Kawaii~Chan is okay but look what Y/N~Sama/Chan and Aaron~Kun are wearing!" I then looked at Aaron and then myself and I notice that I was Lucy and he was Gray [okay look I know a lot of people ship NaLu but I ship GrayLu so deal with it] and I started to blush "did you plan this Y/N~Sama/Chan or Aaron~Kun" asked KC and we both shook our heads "no Aph just wanted to see me as her favorite FairyTail character" he stated "what about you Y/N~Sama/Chan" KC asked me "I just went to the store and bought the first thing I saw" I stated "then it was fate that brought Y/N~Sama/Chan and Aaron~Kun together" she exclaimed.
After a while arguing with KC about me and Aaron we finally left to the actual convention

When we arrived I immediately started to freak out then I fell someone put their hand on my shoulder,I turned around and saw Aaron standing there "what?" I question "how about you stop yelling and we actually go inside" "*Gasp* then what are we waiting for cone on" I then grabbed his hand and ran inside,when I stepped inside I was shocked at how huge it was,I then continued dragging Aaron around looking at plushies and manga's and a lot more.

Me and Aaron literally shopped until we dropped well I shopped and Aaron just dropped and right now we were currently walking to the hotel rooms we wanted to go back early since our feet were killing us.

⚠Major Fluff Warning⚠ I don't know what this is but it's more then a fluff but less then a lemon so let's call it an apple because I don't know why actually but anyways whatever

We were almost to the door but I was slammed onto the wall by Aaron "Aaron w-what a-are y-yoy d-doing" I asked him right now I was basically as red as Erza's Hair "look Y/N I know you like me" "you do?" "Of course and I wanted to say I like you too" and before I could say anything he crashed his lips onto mine,not breaking apart we entered the room. Aaron then pinned me against the wall not breaking the kiss he then bit my lip asking for entrance which I teasingly refused,his hands then travels down my waist and grabbed my ass making me gasp and Aaron used this to shoot his tounge into my mouth explored it not leaving any space untouched.

We then pulled apart both of us panting for air we then looked into each others eyes "I love you Y/N" "I love you too Aaron" we then decided since no was was here that we should kick it up a bit which I agreed
So the rest of the night me and Aaron made 'Lemonade' (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A/N I'm not gonna lie guys in my mind I wanted to write a lemon but I would feel uncomfortable so uh yeah but anyways hope you liked it and what-not oh yeah here us the list of the guys that you need to vote for the next chapter [don't worry Kitty I'll make your special one last you know best for last]

Garroth
Laurance
Travis

Anyways here you go um yeah also you know the line that describes your outfit well I copied it XD
~Much L♥ve Ash
Buh~Bai!!!