Chapter 1 : new school

BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP
My annoying alarm clock wakes me up. It's 7am . Crap I almost forgot . It's my first day at my new school today .
I groan inwardly and get up .
I already sorted my outfit last night. Black ripped skinny jeans, black skull vest top with studs on it, black leather jacket and high heeled ankle boots.
I got it all on apart from the jacket which I put on my bed and walked into my bathroom . I scraped my hair back quickly (waist length straight black hair ) and did my makeup . I didn't really need paler foundation than usual because I was already super super vampire style pale.
I added dark eye shadow , heavy eyeliner and mascara . Then black lips to look super edgy .
I took my hair out of its quick ponytail. Then I got the straighteners (flat irons ) on my hair and straightened it even though it didn't really need straightening .
Then I put my nose ring in and retrieved my jacket from my bed and put it on.
Just in time for my mom (step mom) to call me downstairs .
"Hey mom "
"Oh hey AHHH hahahaha" my mom said .
" Jesus Christ ebony you nearly gave me a heart attack creeping up on my when your dressed like that !" My mom laughed
"V funny yes . Now I'm off " I say to her
" No breakfast ?"
"No thanks not hungry" I say
" are you sure you know your way there ?"
"Positive look I have to go bye ."

*************************************
I was a bit late for school but who cares. I'm disheartened to see its another strict Christian school.

Please tell me there are other goths here. I pull the schedule that was mailed to me out of my pocket and follow the instructions on how to get to my first class: art.

When i see that the first class is art I get instantly so happy and hope that we are painting . Painting helps me work my problems; helps relieve stress.

I'm aware I'm 15 minutes late and throw open the door to the art room and I'm instantly hit with the sound of a Metallica song enter sandman . I curl my lips up into a grin when I see a table full of goths nice . I also am grinning because I entered the class at the exact time the music intensifies .
A middle aged teacher is leant of a CD player trying to get it to stop . It appears to be jammed .
I'm leaning against the doorframe when he finally gets it to stop .
"Well I know I'm a new student and all but you didn't have to give me a grand entrance" I say earning smiles and sniggers from the goths and a look of disproval from the teacher.
"What's that for " I ask mock annoyed which gets more sniggering
"Come to the front please " the teacher says .
I walk over to the front of the class . The tapping of my heeled boots on the linoleum floor slices through the eerie silence of the classroom like a knife .
"Class meet Ebony White. Ironic name " my art teacher raises an eyebrow

"Spare seat next to Brian there ." He points a bony finger at the goth boy with long straight black hair like mine . Brian looks up and our eyes lock. His eyes are brown . So gorgeous .
*********************************
Brian/ Marilyn POV
Metallica was put on to annoy us about rock music but me,twiggy and ginger just enjoy the moment .
Especially when sir breaks the CD player and he can't stop it playing .

When the beginning of the song is over and it intensifies . The door is thrown open and the most beautiful girl I've ever seen is standing there. She has amazing,straight, waist-length black hair slightly longer than mine . She is pale and her eyes.
Her eyes are torturous .
You look into those grey eyes and can't escape . Your captivated by her .
She uses her sarcasm on our teacher more than once and he's just annoyed .
Oi! I exclaim inside . Stop going soft over a girl !!
I'm thrilled
No more than thrilled.
When he tells her to sit next to me .