Chapter 14: devils anarchy hole prt 3

I can hear the talking and shouting of everyone gathered to watch . I walk out and make my signature rock on symbol. Everyone immediately starts cheering for me . I spot the clock on the wall say that it's 2 o'clock . The gig is at 11pm so I have plenty of time.
Everyone would be leaving to get set up and sorted at 6:30pm.
Despite the fact I was angry at my dad and Marilyn, I was still gonna be there to support the guys .
Anyway .

I take a deep breath and clear my mind ; I enter the ring . The room goes silent as the fresh meat enters the ring . He's average height for about a 30 year old an he's a bit muscly . But then he does the thing he shouldn't have .
He takes one look at me . Tall slightly muscular 17 year old girl and gives me a somewhat triumphant look. A look I've seen all too many times . One that says I'm-gonna-beat-you-easily-and-it-will-hurt. The bell sounds and instantly I launch into action and catch him off guard. I'm landing all manors of punches and kicks and he lands one swiftly on my shoulder but it's hardly strong and I can't contain myself from laughing and shouting "is that the best you can do ?"
As we move around the ring i spot my dad and Marilyn . Marilyn is ashen and my dad is covering his eyes .
The guy just about lands another cutting my lip . I feel the blood dripping . Then I get fed up of him and got thermonuclear ape shit crazy mad on him and end up knocking him on his ass and he doesn't get up .
I look up at the crowd and shout
"Yeahhhh " they all cheer with me .
The guy sits up feeling sorry for himself .
"Ebony " Gerard calls me and I turn around he's holding some sort of black silk robe.
I exit the ring as the champ as usual and walk over to him and he slips the robe on me .
For a second I thought I heard someone call my name .  But I dismiss it as my imagination . He leads me to the gym and he inputs the code and takes my through into the small gym office where the tattoo guy is set up .
"Hey G ain't I too young ?" I say thinking
"Hey don't worry we are in Gerard land now what I say goes baby " he says smiling .
I sit down in the chair opposite the tattoo guy and note that he has a lip ring piercing like Marilyn . Marilyn .
I instantly feel slightly guilty . He's here and I just walked away to get a tattoo .
I would have got up to see him but the tat man already started drawing the 666 onto my wrist and is preparing the needle.
Gerard sits in front of me and gently removes the fighting glove off my left hand and is sorting my knuckles out . Which by the way look worse than after I beat up that guy for twiggy .
Gerard is cleaning my wounds when I hear the buzz of the needle and it enters my skin .
It feels painful but tolerable . I take a sharp breath in and before I know it he's finished and has cleaned it and put the wrapping on it .
Gerard then sorts out my right knuckles extra carefully as to not hurt my newly tattooed skin . Once we are sorted he comes out of the office with me and opens the door once again to lead us out of the gym and into the main area with the ring .  He slings his arm around and I look at him and punch him in the arm playfully .
"Get off me weirdo " I say laughing
"Yeah but still " he laughs
"I'm gonna go get changed "
He gives me a quick hug. Only a friendly one .
"Alright see ya in a bit sweaty " he states
"Oi shut up or I'll paste you like I did to the fresh meat "
"I don't doubt it eb "
I just laugh and shake my head and walk away . I'm a few minutes into walking towards the changing room when I'm pulled into a bone crushing embrace .
It's Marilyn .
"Hi"
"Ebony I'm really really sorry . I love you ebony . I really do "
"Hey it's okay . I love you as well"
"Who's that guy. "
"Who ?"
"The guy watching us over near the stairs and the guy who had his arm around you." I can sense he had his teeth gritted .
"It'll be Gerard . He owns the place and he's a good friend of mine " I answer
"I don't like him " he confirms
"You don't have to !" I snap
"Sorry" I instantly apologise
"No it's ok "
I pull out of the embrace . He looks confused .
"I need to go get changed " I reply honestly