Chapter 12: devils anarchy hole prt 1

It's been a week since Marilyn and the spooky kids impressed my dad .
Tonight is their first gig and Marilyn was coming around to mine in a few minutes to spend the day with me .
"Marilyn's here ! " my dad shouts
"Down in a sec!" I respond
I hunt around my room looking for my demonia boots, but remember I left them in the hallway .
I pad downstairs softly in my socks and here my dad and Marilyn speaking .
"Have you ever seen Ebony take down a full size man?" I hear my dad say
"No " Marilyn replies
"I worry for her so much . She's gonna get seriously injured . She is very good at fighting "
"I know sir I don't want her doing it "
"The thing is . Is that there is so, so much anger inside of her . Way too much. Since she met you it's eased of a bit . "
"That's good. "
"Yes it is . But she still fights. Keeps her at bay you see ."
"Can we stop her in anyway ?"
"Not in the slightest "
I feel myself getting pissed . Bad things happen when I get pissed .
I storm into the kitchen .
"If you two are done discussing my life id like to go " I hiss sending a withering and angry look to both of them .
Satan and Lucifer instantly come to my side and growl slightly at them. They are very loyal to me and I love that .
"Satan, Lucifer calm bed " I command
The dogs instantly calm and retreat to their beds , though satan growls one last time before heading to lie on their beds . I storm right past them both but stop midway . I turn around and walk right back up to my room and lock the door .
I get changed into my black shorts, black skin tight adidas crop top and black trainers . I also put on my black hoodie with the black street/Devils anarchy hole logo on the back and it reads
'Devils anarchy hole '
In arching letters above it.
On the front, top left side it has 'Ebony' printed on it in white . Only the elite fighters were given those hoodies .
I pull the black gym bag out from under my bed and load it with :
Black ripped skinny jeans
Grey Metallica t-shirt
Grey vans
And my extra special black denim vest-jacket which had no sleeves. On the front left side was 'Devils anarchy hole' embroidered on and on the back 'ebony' was embroidered on the back in arching letters with a black dragon with red eyes embroidered below it . It was a gift from Gerard, the owner of Devils anarchy hole for my birthday .
These are clothes for after my fight .
I was Gerard's favourite, he didn't go around giving special denim vest jackets to any random fighter for their birthday .
I tie the laces of my black and grey trainers .
Devils anarchy hole has a strict no knuckle busters policy so they stay on my bedside cabinet.
I pull my hair up into a tight high ponytail and walk downstairs .
I bolt straight into the kitchen barging once again past my dad an Marilyn .
I pause in front of my refrigerator and flick the hood of my hoodie up quickly; readjust the strap of my gym bag on my shoulder .
"Where are you going " my dad asks
I ignore him
"Please tell us . Ebony we're sorry we were talking about you " Marilyn pleads.
"Black street " I hiss out from between clenched teeth .
I open the refrigerator and pull out a lucozade sport raspberry flavour . I open the catch on it and take a long draft, before slipping it and my phone into the bag .
"Please don't !" My dad says pleading also
"Anger flowing that needs to be
released " I hiss once again
I head out of the front door and start to jog down the road . This is my warm up .
I reach the correct bus stop a few miles away just as the bus pulls up and I climb on .
-bus ride later-
The bus is empty apart from me.
I shoot out of the bus . It's not a commonly used bus route . It tends to only be used by the people who know about Devils anarchy hole . I walk down the road into the old industrial estate . I finally reach the massive iron warehouse at the end of the street . A  plaque is nailed onto the outer wall that reads
'Black street' in red letters.
The Devils anarchy hole logo (which is a dagger with a black rose growing up it) is sprayed on the front made to look like graffiti .
I reach the door and faintly hear a car driving in the distance .
I knock the correct secret knock and it's opened to reveal the place that I love .

This part is continued in chapter 13: Devils anarchy hole prt 2 coming soon !