Chapter 23 : who are you?

45 missed calls.

34 text messages.

That's how many times people had tried to reach her. She's been missing for over an hour.

Expected Ebony?

Well this isn't Ebony. This is Gerard.

And I have kidnapped Ebony.

I love her. I really do, which is why I had to knock her out and bring her here. Ironically, I used one of her own trophies to smash her head with.

I didn't want to cause her pain, hopefully it doesn't hurt too bad. Because I love her. Lovers don't hurt each other, right?

She hurt me a bit. We were lovers and she got together with that slimy horrible rat Marilyn.

But its alright. We are lovers, lovers always find their way back to each other.

She is tied to a chair in the basement of my mansion. I read back through her texts to Marilyn. She loves him. He doesn't love her though, I'm sure of it. It's against the rules, he isn't permitted to have what's mine.

No one is. NO ONE.

I almost throw her phone across the room but quickly compose myself. No, no more smashing things its what he wants. Yes, that's it. Marilyn has been poisoning her mind! He tells her I'm bad. I can see from the messages. My Eb always defends me to the horrible fuckers disgust.

AHA! She must have feelings for me too! It would explain so much, defending me, letting me hug her...yes that must be it. After pacing for a bit I settle in a matching chair across from her.

She groans.

Ebony is coming to! We can finally proclaim our undying love for one another.

What  a hopeless romantic I am!

Those amazing eyes I adore snap open, no recognition or remembrance flashing through them at all.

She stares point blank at me before beginning to panic slightly.

"Who are you?" She interrogates sternly.

Shit. Fuck fuck fuckety shit.

Perhaps I hit her just a little to much.

She has lost all of her memories.

Amnesia, I think its called.

A horrifically guilty feeling courses through my body. What the hell have I done?!

However, suddenly I feel empowered. I can use this to my advantage.

Gently I untie her. I play along.

"Oh thank god you're awake!" I exclaim pressing her to my muscular chest in a tight embrace. This is the closest, tightest hug we've had and she hugs me back. God, it feels so good.

"We  were playing escape the basement like we have done before and you tripped over your shoe lace and fell to the floor, hitting your head!" I cry out.

"I don't remember anything" she murmurs softly.

"I'm your boyfriend, Gerard. We have been dating for a year" I lie, smirking in my mind.

Oh Marilyn, you really are going to get a shock.

I have Ebony all to myself now, she was the only thing stopping me from killing you before. The thought of her gorgeous eyes filling with unshed tears, hate, sadness and anger when she laid eyes on me ; her beautiful face contorting with disgust because I murdered you stopped me.

I wouldn't have been able to go through with it because she would hate me. And that would be disastrous. But now..

now

NOW

she is mine.

mine

Mine

MiNe

all mine. 

I can finally get what I want.