Chapter 15: seriously

after showering, I dry and straighten my hair before dressing in the spare clothes I brought with me . I slip on my denim vest and leave the room to see what I half expected.
Marilyn and Gerard at each others throats arguing . Presumably about me.
I dump my bag on the floor by the changing room. I march over to them.
"I don't fuckin care she's my girlfriend!" Marilyn roars shoving Gerard.
"Trust me she'll realise that I'm better for her sooner or later she's a smart girl!" Gerard roars back taking a strong swing at Marilyn's face.
"Hey!" I shout and his fist stops a mere inch from the bridge of his nose.
"Are you two quite done or do I need to break out my popcorn ?!" I ask with an eyebrow arched.

"Nothings wrong Eb, just a little misunderstanding . Okay?" G reassures me. I ain't buying what he's selling.
"Eb!" Marilyn splutters in disbelief
"Its a nickname dumbass " G spits
" GUYS! " I roar.
They instantly look at me . They are so different.

Marilyn with his gorgeous long black hair and brown eyes complete with lip piercing .

Gerard with his short and spikey black hair with those piercing eyes.

"You better put this shit to bed cos if it happens again I will whoop yo asses ." I state truthfully .

I walk further to them and kiss Marilyns cheek softly and he visibly relaxes but tenses after getting a killer glare from G.

I turn to G and give him a hug which he returns strongly.

"Marilyn we're leaving . See ya soon G" I grin broadly at G and grab my bag. Leaving the building with Marilyn in tow.

"Hurry up Mister you got a gig to sort and I need to get ready."

"What?! You mean you're still coming !" Marilyn exclaims
"Duh of course as if I'd miss that !"