Chapter 3: the spooky kids

Marilyn leads me around the back of the school to a (quite pretty) field with a cut off part which we sit down in. The rest of the guys are awesome as well but keep making digs at me and Marilyn as well.
It's only a few minutes later that I notice twiggy isn't here.
"Hey where's twig..." Ginger starts as twiggy rounds the corner looking dead.
I'm the fastest runner out of all of them and I'm up and running.
I get to twiggy and hold him by the shoulders and he leans into me for support
"What the hell happened to you" I ask
"Got attacked by James and them again" twiggy says .
I lead twiggy to them and he sits down.
"Rules" I hiss "don't make me angry, don't touch me when I'm angry or I will hit you, I lose control . Also don't try to calm me down "
They guys are looking kinda fearful now.
I pull my knuckle busters out of my pocket and slip them on .
"No ! Please don't do it" Twiggy exclaims .
The ending bell rings signalling the end of school . I walk out from the corner with the lads following behind me .
"Don't touch her Marilyn " ginger catches his hand behind my head. I stop .
"Twigs " I bring him forward
"Y...yes" he responds
"Which fucker did this to you ?" I growl.
His nose was still bleeding slightly .
He raises a shaking finger and points to a lad in a jocks jacket walking onto the field alone . Me and Marilyn are the same height and tallest in our year group. I'm taller than the idiot .
My high heeled boots smack against the concrete as I run towards the douchebag.
"Stay here " I growl at the others and they see the fire in my eyes .
"Oookay " ginger says
I get onto the field .