Chapter 9: perving on me while i sing

After I shared the good news with Marilyn,twiggy and ginger they told daisy and Madonna .

It's currently 7:15am on Saturday and the boys are coming to play two songs for my dad at 11:30 am.

I pull myself up out of the covers . I was wearing grey sleep shorts and a black vest top as a sleep top. I walk over to my floor length mirror. I turn around and look over my shoulder at a medium sized bright purple bruise I got from brawling last night . He only managed to land one punch whereas I knocked him on his ass and won.
Usually this bruise would hurt, but I have quite a high pain tolerance.
I yawn and trudge downstairs to get a black coffee .

Once I had made my coffee, I opened the top kitchen cupboard and pulled out a packet of cookies n cream flavoured poptarts. I pull them out and place them in the toaster .
My phone pings
(M stands for Marilyn and E stands for ebony )

M: Hi x
E: hi x u ok ?
M: yeah just nervous xx
E: don't be ! My dad is just like me but slightly less tough and insane xx
M: ok x thank you
E: what for ?
M: everything XD

Time skips to eleven
I am dressed in my black ripped skinny jeans and black and white vest top from firetrap. I pad downstairs in my black socks and walk through the studio to the 'rock room' (the room I took the guys into ).
I pull my guitar off the racks and start to play Everlong by the foo fighters . I sing as best I can whilst I play the guitar.
'Hello
I've waited here for you
Everlong....'
When I finish I hear the sound of loud applause and jump spinning around .
All the boys are stood there gaping at me whilst they clap .
"You are all creepy pervs perving on me while I sing" I announce