Chapter 7 : he's back

After Marilyn's beat up, news spread of my fighting capabilities within the students and me and my friends were given new found respect . But there was one problem.
I was the new 'tough chick'
And everyone wanted to date me for some weird and genuinely unknown reason .
People I had no idea the name of would say
"Hey ebony " "yo eb!" "Hi ebony "
I was totally confused.
And Marilyn was stressed .
"Please don't leave me " he whispered down my ear whilst pulling me into a tight embrace .
"I'm not gonna " I reassure him honestly.

LUNCH TIME
RING RING
(A/N that's my epic phone impression guys)
My phone is ringing . It's my dad
"Hey dad " I answer enthusiastically
"Hey ebony ! I just got your message about that band...if it's anything to do with your intuition they must be decent" he retorts
"Oh trust me they are amazing ! They should really play for you sometime !" I exclaim!
"Oh I don't doubt that for a second ! When are they free asap?" He asks
"They actually aren't with me at the moment so I'll get back to you on that"
"Ok ! Let them know that if I like what I hear that means gigs, gigs and more gigs which if they get a good response it's record deal ! " my dad informs me
"Sure thing dad !" I reply not being able to contain my excitement and happiness. It pays to be the daughter of a record label and music producer sometimes, it really does .

A/N
Hi guys! Sorry it's just a short and quick update but trust me, I'll make up for it with the coming chapters. ;-)
There are quite a few of you reading and voting ! Which I'm just super happy about !
Just wanna shout out The1975legends who has been commenting and voting on a lot of my chapters and seems to be really enjoying this book, so thank you !
But thanks to all of you reading and voting !!!!
lusykes2003 xx