Chapter 16: speechless

OMGG! Can I just quickly say how utterly gobsmacked I am that this story has 1k reads ?! Thank you all so so much and I hope you continue to enjoy my work !
--start of chapter--
The gig was...I don't have any words to describe it . Watching Marilyn singing up on that stage...was like watching an animal patrolling it's natural habitat. He looked so at ease and at home . He whipped the crowd right up; they all loved it. In fact the crowd got that crazy that I don't know if they'll let the spooky kids perform again .
Marilyn came right up to me after the show and kissed me smack bang on the lips and he grinned at me as I wrapped my arms around his neck .
But one thing unnerved me slightly .
All night I felt like I was being watched, which we were the whole audience screamed when he kissed me but I don't mean like that. I mean like being watched by a creepy stalker dude or a shady guy or something . I didn't let it ruin my evening; I'll mention it to my dad tho because my vibes are usually right .
I'm currently sat in my bed at home wearing my ouija board print pyjamas messaging Marilyn and Twiggy on a group .
The sound of Metallica 'for whom the bell tolls' is playing in the background .
All in all a pretty okay time.
But try as I might.
I cannot shake the intense feeling of being watched that I had.