Chapter 8 : play for us

After lunch ended I was happy to see I had art, so I could easily tell Marilyn, twiggy and ginger the news . It was only Madonna and daisy I couldn't tell immediately .
I hurriedly enter the art class slightly late with a massive grin on my face.
"Ah miss white you decided to join us" the teacher says slightly cockily
"Well I wasn't gonna but art is my favourite subject so unfortunately I just had to come " I say mock pouting
Everyone laughs.
"Just sit down " the teacher scowls
"I was intending to " I say with a little eye roll as I saunter into the room.
I sit down and we all start working .
"Psst " twiggy whispers to me and I look up
"What's with the grin ? Are you stoned ? Where you off getting high at lunch that's why we couldn't find you? I don't think Marilyn's talking to you either . " twiggy informs me .
Marilyn just continues painting .
"No I am not stoned and at lunch I was hiding behind school taking a rather important phone call for you guys" I state matter of factly.
"What about ?" Ginger asks
"Wouldn't you like to kno..."I start when suddenly I'm attacked with a really tight breath squeezing hug from Marilyn .
"Can't...breath...what's..up?" I wheeze
"I was so worried! I thought someone had hurt you or...or that you'd fallen out with us !"
I hug him back and kiss his cheek lightly.
"Course not ! Do you want the news??" I ask excitedly . He releases me and I turn back to the twiggy and ginger.
"I haven't told daisy or Madonna yet, but my dad is back in town . I told him all about your band and he trusts me so he wants to meet you all he told me to tell you I quote 'if I like what I hear it will be gigs,gigs and more gigs; if they get a good response then we are talking record deal'" . I finish and beam at them . Marilyn drops his paint brush on the floor . Ginger gazes at me in wonder and twiggy falls of his chair .
"Are you being serious!" Ginger exclaims incredulously
"Of course I am !" I reply happily .
Marilyn recovers himself .
"Sir I ran out of black paint and Ebony has run out of green can we go and get some more from the supply cupboard ?" Marilyn asks urgently
"Sure" the teacher dismisses us . We walk out and down the hall. As soon as we reach the cupboard, Marilyn leads me in and shuts the door behind us .
He pushes me up against the cupboard wall and kisses me passionately on the lips. We must have been kissing for at least 50 seconds when he pulls away, but crushes me to him , eliminating any space between us .
"I can't believe you ebony !" He says softly
"Huh?"
"First you beat up assholes who have been bullying twiggy, then you agree to go out with me capturing my heart, then you beat up TWO guys attacking me and now you help my band in ways we never could never have imagined !" He states kissing my head.
I hug him tightly .
"What I feel for you..Marilyn it..it...it scares me sometimes. I honestly don't know what I would have done if I hadn't met you!" I reveal honestly . He turns around and quickly grabs some paint . We intwine our fingers and walk back quickly .

They are all in last year of highschool btw.