Chapter 5: Dope hat

I unlock the black door to reveal my favourite room in the house . It has black wallpapered walls with silver skulls printed all over it .
Platinum rock records from various artists line the walls .

Various electric basses and lead guitars line the walls inside of glass cases . A drum kit is set up facing a desk with a mac desktop computer on it .
A microphone on a stand stands directly infront of the setup.
I lead twiggy to the bass guitars .
"Pick wisely so you should " I say in my yoda voice which gets him laughing .
He chooses a black bass with red stripes on it .
"Ginger your on lead guitar today right" I say
"Yeah" he replies
I open the racks and he chooses a plain black bass. He notices that a guitar is missing .
"Hey ones missing " he says to me
"Oh yeah that's my guitar I'll grab it "
I walk outside of the room to the recording studio and grab my guitar . I can't wait for them all to see it .
I open the door and reveal my guitar.
"Oh wow!" Ginger says inspecting my guitar . It's an electric lead guitar . Black with vibrant red,yellow and orange flames coming up from the bottom . A black ribbon is tied on the top of it as well.
I turn it over to see the autograph from slash .
"Oh shit!" Marilyn exclaims in awe
"Slash played my guitar when he recorded a song here once " I announce proudly .
"That's so cool !"
"Do you play ?" Marilyn asked me
"Well duh " I giggle
"What you played last ?"
"Slash world on fire " I say
"Wow that's a hard piece!" Ginger sympathises
"Anyway !" , I walk over to the wall and flip the switch turning on Marilyn's microphone , "play for meee " i say
"Okay this song is called dope hat "
************************************
Ginger plays the last chords and I'm conscious that my jaw is dropped down onto the floor....no that's an understatement. My jaw has dropped, fallen out of my skull and is halfway down the road .
"You guys are...Oh my god ... That's...you...AMAZING " I squeal
"Haha thanks . I think we did good guys " Marilyn laughs
"My dad needs to hear you.  Record deals....dollar signs OMG your all gonna be rich and famous I know it !"  I shout
"I doubt it " ginger says
"How do you know " Marilyn asks
"I convinced my dad to sign Metallica . I think I have an insight " I say deadpan staring Marilyn in the eyes.
( A/N I know that ain't true but just a bit of  fiction k guys xx )

Shocking us all, Marilyn walks over to where we are sitting and kisses me passionately on the lips .
"Uhhh okay then " I say
He grins madly at me .
"Ewwwwwwe get a room " twiggy screams .

A few hours later , the guys leave and once again I'm alone . I scold myself .
Don't go mushy for a guy ebony .