Chapter 4 :Fight and chill

I run after the guy 'James' as he goes onto the field .
"Oh hey new freak " he says clearly thinking he's amazing or something .
He then notices two things:
I'm taller than him
I'm wearing knuckle busters .
Oh.
Slowly he backs away.
"Look I don't want any trouble " he stutters
"I'm afraid you asked for it when you attacked my friend"
I point to twiggy at the railings and he hides behind Marilyn .
"What are you gonna do about it ? That twat in a dress needs to learn..."
Then I punch him hard in the face. He stumbles backwards with the force . Then he runs at me and I turn around and kick him hard in the face with my high heeled boot.
He then runs at me again with a burst lip and punches me in the stomach, but is shocked by my six pack . It doesn't hurt in the slightest .
We continue to fight until I have bruised and swollen knuckles but he's worst off. Now he's lying on the floor.
"Please...I won't hurt your mate anymore " he states stumbling to his feet
"Damn fuckin right you won't !" I shout
"Go before I change my mind"
He gets to his feet and runs away .
Before I head back to the boys there's still a bit of anger. I see the wooden posts used for football and run to them.
I punch and punch them and kick them skilfully . Out of the corner I see Marilyn talking to the lads . He slips through the gates and stops a few feet behind me .
I then sag against the post .
"Can I touch you now?" He asks permission
"Sure"
He slips his arms around me and i sag against him.
"That was quite a beating you have him" he exclaims incredulously
"That was nothing compared to the guy I beat up last time " I mutter darkly .
"Come on " he leads me over to the guys .
His arm is around my waist.
Niiicccceee.
Twiggy runs up to me and hugs me really tight .
"Thank you thank you thank you ! But you didn't have to do that " twiggy States happily .
"No problem and I did " I hug him back
We begin to walk towards the school gates .
"You all wanna come to mine ?" I ask
Turns out only : Marilyn, twiggy and ginger could. Which is kinda good cos I know them best.
"I need to get some frozen something on my knuckles ." I laugh
For the first time they properly see my knuckles as i pull off the knuckle busters and show them . They are very swollen and bruised .
"Oh my god " ginger shouts
We fall behind the others as they walk up the street . Marilyn raises my right hand to his lips and kisses my knuckles gently .
"Thanks for helping twiggy" Marilyn States
"No problem . Has...has it happening for a long time " Marilyn nods .
"He would have told someone at school but they are all judgmental pricks.
They think we're all satanic" he looks down slightly upset at his feet
"Well it's better to be 'satanic' than like them " I confirm
I change to the front of the guys and lead them into the rich part of town.
"Wow.." Ginger says whistling at the size of the houses. We reach two wooden gates.
I punch numbers into the keypad and they buzz open.
I lead the guys through an up the driveway .
"I moved to live with my dad last week. My mother was an extremely strict Christian . As you can tell that didn't go down very well with how I am etc. Believe it or not she changed to physical violence in the last month..."
Marilyn's arm tightens around my waist.
"I'm fine though cos every time she came at me a I knocked her on her ass. Sounds harsh but I think of my stepmom as my mom and just call her mom anyway" I confirm

"So who's your dad then" Marilyn asks
"Samuel Fuse" I reply
"Wait...Fuse records ?"
"Yeah. That's why we have this massive house ."
And that's when they see the house . It's modern style with lots of wood and glass.
"My dad is Christian but isn't judgemental . He does work with a lot of different people after all. From Goth rockets to country singers" I explain.
"We have the house to ourselves I think. He's at a conference. My mom is visiting her sister in Atlanta ."
I unlock the door and walk inside . I slip my boots off. The guys also slip their shoes off as well.
I walk into the large kitchen and pull a bag of frozen peas out from the freezer and put them on my knuckles.
The guys slip onto the stools at the breakfast bar . I pass them all a soda .
However, I surprise them all by getting ice out of the refrigerator and putting it in a small glass . I pull my dads brandy out of the cupboard and pour some into the glass.
"Woahhh...what are you doing"Marilyn asks slightly angry as I drink some of it. It burns as it hits the back of my throat.
"Relax my dad knows. After a fight he always advises me to have a brandy on the 'rocks'" I confirm .
"What why ?" Twiggy asks
"Cos it's soothing"
"So" I slip into a stool infront of them but I can tell twiggy is still shaken up from the fight .
"Tell me about your band " I say
"Well Marilyn Manson and the  spooky kids is our name . We play heavy metal/rock in general. " Marilyn replies
"You should play something for me " I raise an eyebrow.
"Yeah if we had instruments" ginger confirms
I finish my glass .
"SATANN "I yell
"What the fuck are you doing " Marilyn says wide eyed
A large, threatening looking Doberman dog runs through the doors. He's wearing a black studded collar. He sits next to me .
"LUCIFER" I holler and a German Shepard dog runs through wearing the same collar as satan but in red .
"Okay satan keys for the music room " I say and the dog runs through a different door.
"Lucifer I need the keys to the guitar racks"
I ignore the questions asked to me and the dogs return with the keys and sit obediently waiting for me to take the keys.
"Come on " I beckon all of them . We walk through the corridor until we reach a metal door with a security key pad on it . I input the numbers and pull the door open.
I get the guys through the door and lead them into a room with a black door.
*********************************
MARILYN POV
I'm in love with ebony . From the moment I saw her walk in and the moment I saw her beat up the guy that beat up my friend.