Chapter 21: well then

When I walk into class I see something I don't expect .
Sat with his legs propped up on the desk is a guy I've never seen before in my entire life . He had black hair with part of his head shaved. One of his ears was pierced and he wore all black including a leather jacket.

"This is interesting ," I murmur to Marilyn and Twiggy who are sat on either side of me.

He stood up.
"My name is Mr Lee and for some reason I'm teaching RE" he rolls his eyes
I start laughing .
" Im an atheist kiddos so yeah I don't know why the hell I'm here," he continues
I stand up quickly
"Same " I sit down again
He clicks his fingers at me and I giggle.

"Okay...So...put your hand up if you believe in God ?" He commands as he perches on the edge of Mrs Bennett's desk.
About half the class raised their hands .
"Okay cool...DONT GO ROUND BEING DICKS TO PEOPLE WHO ARE ATHEISTS " Mr Lee suddenly exclaims
By this point me, Marilyn and Twiggy are practically wetting ourselves laughing .

"Any atheists ?" Mr Lee asks
We shoot our hands up.
"Ayyyy sensible kids....Oh but I'm not allowed to say that am I political correctness and shit " he informs us with a clearly forced smile.

Mr Lee points at me .
"Help us give these bloody Bibles out will ya ?" He asks with a laugh as i nod .
I stand next to him at the Bible shelf when he whispers in my ear "my boss told me to keep an eye on you " then he walks away.

Skip to lunch

We had just finished telling the rest of the band about Mr Lee when the bell went for the end of school . We were finishing early today because we were breaking up for spring break.

I can't stop thinking about what Mr Lee said though. It creeped me out quite a bit .
I decide to go visiting Gerard . I don't tell Marilyn because he refuses to let me go without him . Which results in arguments effecting everyone . So it's best just not to mention it.

When I get in I pull out my cell and ring him .
He answered immediately.

" Hi G" I say
"Ebony, hi !" He responds enthusiastically .
"You at the anarchy hole?" I ask
"Obviously" he states and I can hear the smile in his voice .
"Good I wanna come see you I feel like I haven't seen you in an age " I yawn
"Fantastic can't wait to see my fave little psychopath!" He teases.
"Alright I'll be there very soon "
"Okay Eb see you soon !"
"Bye !"

Gerard POV

Oh no.
The reason I hadn't been calling her as much was because I was restraining myself. She has a boyfriend. Albeit he is an ass who doesn't deserve a girl so wonderful but she is still with him.
Plus she's younger than me.

I'm afraid that if I seen her I'll kiss her ?
Or I'll mess something up and she'll never want to see me again and I couldn't cope with that.

I had a plan of how to tell her my feelings but I don't know if I can now .
He boyfriend might come sing me to death.
STOP WITH THE INSULTS.

Anyway I took too much of a risk with the sleeveless denim jacket I gave her.
I don't think she knows but the gang Im the leader of is called the dragons . On the back of the denim jacket is the dragon in the gangs logo. Marking her as my territory. So that's why the rough guys in the gym don't try anything . Cos I'll cut their fingers off and torture them to death to be blunt.

Anyway Ebony will be here soon.
My sweet,dangerous and psychotic ebony .

How  I love her.

A/N
Ooooooo how creepy was Gerard at the end there!!

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed it really does help!