Chapter 2: Marilyn Manson.

Ebony POV
I pull out my seat and place my well used painting pad,paints, sketch pad and pencils. Im shocked to see me a Brian have the same paint set as me as its a really expensive, good quality professional brand.
Then the teacher gives me a large piece of paper .
"Draw about yourself" the teacher insists
"Are you sure you want me to do that ?" I ask uncertain
"Yes " he says in exasperation .
"And class remember you have a longer 2 hr lesson today " the teacher announces .
"Can I paint on this ? " I ask the teacher
"Sure " he says

When the teacher finally walks away, I look up to see the rest of the goths staring at me .
"Oh hey guys" I flash a smile
"Hi" the guy with dreds in a black dress says .
"Hello" the guy sat next to dreds says .
"I'm jeordie but you can call me twiggy . Next to me is ginger and the intimidating and scary dude with the long black hair like yours is Marilyn Manson " twiggy (dreds) announced
"I thought your name was Brian?" I asked Marilyn
"I hate the name Brian" he replies
Marilyn's thigh touches mine and a bolt of electricity burst through my leg .
We both inhale sharply at the same time and look at each other .
Was it accidental ?

I begin by drawing a reasonably sized eye crying at the stop of my page . Then I add in pentagrams and various band logos .
I finish the piece by drawing an arm sticking out from one side of the page with bright red bleeding cuts along it . The painted on blood flowing off the arm and into an artists paint pallet and a paint brush lies next to it, the end covered in the red blood/paint.

"I don't usually make work like this. Usually caricatures or stuff" I say to the guys
"Cool !" Ginger says
"Ebony " the teacher calls on me
"Yahhh " say mirroring his tone
"What is your favourite thing to do in art ?" The man asks
"Painting " I respond
"Why? " he counters
"It helps me de-stress and express myself . When I have a problem painting helps me work it out " I answer truthfully .
"Interesting concept " the teacher replies and moves on.
"Wow" ginger says
"You two are madeee for each other !" Twiggy squeals gesturing to me and Marilyn
"Huh?" I say
I absent mindedly fiddle with something in my pocket and when I pull it out, it's my matte black knuckle-busters (things people slip onto their fingers like wrings but they fit over their knuckles and have harder impact on a persons face when punched. They can cause serious damage).
"Woah ! " twiggy says to me
Slowly, I slip them onto my knuckles and mime punching someone .
"Thats quite the punch " Marilyn comments
"Yeah. I don't let anyone get away with shit when it comes to friends or family" I reply darkly
"What?" Ginger asks
"Don't mess with me basically . I'm a lethal weapon" I lean forward in my seat toward ginger
Twiggy raises his eyebrow . Marilyn's just fascinated and is staring at me .
I realise I forgot my paint brush and get up to get some.
When I get back to the table I go to put the brush down when it catches on my top lifting up my top, revealing the bottom of my six pack.
"Holy shit do you have a six pack?" Ginger exclaims.
Marilyn's head snaps to me and our eyes lock again. Another deadly combination of...' Stop going all mushy ebony you absolute...'
"Cuttteeee" twiggy says to us two .
We both ignore him.
"Yeah I do" I answer ginger honestly .
"Show us then " ginger pesters eagerly
I lift the hem of my top and display the muscles . "And nothing is holy my friend. Not even shit" I say to ginger .
Marilyn drops his pencil and twiggy is gob smacked .
"What's wrong " I ask them
"Marilyn said those exact words to me this morning when I said holy shit" twiggy squeaks
"Oh" I giggle quietly .
"Tell her the story of Marilyn Manson " twiggy urges and Marilyn turns to me.
Staring that deeply into my storm grey eyes that I thought he might see my soul.
"I chose Marilyn Manson because of Marilyn Monroe and Charles Manson. Mixing beauty with hor..."
"Mixing beauty with horror " I finish staring right back into his eyes .
The whole table is silent .
The bell rings and the silence is broken .
"What lesson you got now. Skip second lesson cos of the longer one ."
"Ugh religious studies " I state in mock horror shuddering .
Marilyn laughs . It's a beautiful sound .
'F*ck off ebony stop being a weird soft person' I scold myself inside
"Wanna skip it with me and the rest of the band" Marilyn asks as he stands infront of me
"Sure and band?" I ask