Chapter 17: crazy 12 year olds ?

I woke up to the sound of shouting .
Checking my alarm (the time being 4am ) I slowly get out of bed and come down stairs .
The shouting is my dads voice . Is he drunk? Or high? Not a clue .
I walk further down the hall expecting him to be in his office but he was in the kitchen .
"DAMN IT" he exclaims before slamming his phone down on the marble work top .
"You wanna explain why the fuck you are shouting that loud that the people in Africa can hear you at 4 am " I scowl walking through the kitchen towards the refrigerator.
"Sorry about that . We had a security breach " he mutters shaking his head .
"What ?! " I ask shocked as I pour myself a glass of orange .
"Yeah . Whoever it was failed at getting access to files on Marilyn " my dad says confused shaking his head.
"Creepy stalker fans already ? His first gig was only yesterday " I laugh as I chug the juice
"It appears so. Anyway get back to bed . There's no point you staying up worrying about some crazy 12 year olds or something " my dad chuckles .

----------------------------------------------
Funny thing is , is that neither of them noticed me.
Just outside the window is the tree in which I'm sat.
I want Marilyn out of the way because she is mine .
I will have her .
My precious beauty is mine and has been since I first laid eyes on her .
No disputes