Chapter 22: Bean Boozled

Ebony POV

This probably isn't what you expect to hear.

I'm sat on the floor of the anarchy hole, in a circle consisting of Gerard and burly fighters and their girlfriends.

We are playing bean boozled. I know that's not what you were expecting me to say, you were probably expecting me to say I was beating the crap out of some 40 year old or something.

For those of you who haven't experienced the joys of bean boozled I will explain what it is. There are two colours of each jelly bean, one is a good flavour and the other is bad. For example the green spotty ones are either juicy pear or booger. Delightful am I right?

One guy (who's name is Harry) was acting all tough to show off to his girlfriend Synthia.

"Please this game is for babies" Harry scoffs as he picks up the brown jelly bean. It's either Chocolate Pudding or Canned Dog food. Cockily, he pops the candy into his mouth and starts to chew, instantly regretting it.

Slowly, his face begins to screw up and his face goes red.

"AHHHHHH" he exclaims coughing from the horrible taste of canned dog food. "How do they even know what it tastes like?" Gerard asks me

"Not the foggiest" I murmur nonchalantly back to him.

Harry, meanwhile is looking around desperately for a place to spit out the dodgy bean.

"No spitting out tough guy" I command him as he scowls at me.

"Plus I thought this game was for babies" Synthia teases him and I nod at her.

He finishes and glugs a load of water.

Great now its my turn. I look at the two yellow and white beans before me. One is innocent one is hiding a horrible secret. One is buttered popcorn and the other is Rotten Egg. Slowly I reach down and pick up the bean from the right hand side.
I smile confidently and pop the bean into my mouth, sighing in relief when the reassuring flavour of buttery popcorn floods my taste buds.
Safe, for now .

A/N
Bit of a filler I know I'm sorry, long-ass interesting-ass chapters coming up!!
3K reads omfg can we get to 5K? I hope so!
Anyway thanks so much for reading!
Vote, comment that would be much appreciated! Thank you allllllllll!