Chapter 1:1000 yen?!What?!

It was a normal day at the cafe,although it was particularly busy this afternoon as it's the lunch time rush.I run around the cafe,taking orders and serving food.

"Miss,can we have some lemonade here?"

"Coming right up!" I shout behind me as I went to get the lemonade.

~~~

I slump down on the table in exhaustion.The cafe was closing soon and I was trying to get some rest.Suddenly,the bell to the cafe rung and I annoyingly looked up.

"The cafe is closed sir" I said to the man as he merely walked past me and to the counter.I sighed as I went over to the counter and stood in front of him as I told him again:

"I want coffee,black.And hurry up." the man ignores me as he makes his way over to a table.I practically wanted to just throw him out the door!But seeing as he's much stronger than me,I doubt that,that would be a wise thing to do,so I just went over to make his coffee.

"Your coffee,sir" I said as I placed his cup of coffee down in front on him.

He didn't acknowledge me at all as he picked the coffee up and took a sip.His eyes widened just a tiny,tiny bit but I still noticed.

While he was drinking his coffee,I secretly looked at him.He was handsome for sure,with brown hair and eyes.He was wearing a lavender shirt underneath his black suit and had on an expensive watch as well.

I must say though,he sure looks arrogant!

But then again,he is handsome...

Argh!What am I thinking?!

I shake my head to rid myself of these thoughts before turning back to the man.

He finished his coffee and placed some money on the table and left.

My eyes popped out of my sockets as I picked the money up.

1000 yen for just a cup of coffee?!

Who the hell was that man?!