Chapter 23:Love triangle

"How the hell did you get in here?" Eisuke snapped as he stood in front of Soryu,Carolyn behind him as Soryu calmly looked up at him.

"You should know that already Eisuke" he answered as his eyes flickered to Carolyn,who was still standing behind Eisuke,worry in her eyes as she looked back and forth between the twi of them.

"Well then what do you want?I'm busy" Eisuke's voice returned to normal but the coldness in his eyes never faded as he glared at Soryu.

"I'm here to pick up Carolyn" Soryu said as he stood up and was about to grab her when Eisuke stepped in front of her protectively.

"Seriously Soryu,haven't you hurt her enough?Look at this" Eisuke pulled Carolyn beside him as he lifted up her shirt a bit,causing her to squeak as Soryu caught the ugly purple bruise on her stomach."She wouldn't have gotten that of you didn't try to punch me"

"Well she wouldn't have gotten into all of this if you just kept your hands off my girlfriend!!!" Soryu shouted,his patience thinning as the two men squared off,both glaring at each other with anger and hatred.

"She's working for me,so it's normal for us to be in close-contact" Eisuke snapped back,not backing down.

"Well enough is enough,contract's over.Give her back"

"Make me"

And they both swung their fists.