Chapter 8:Warming Up To You

The next morning,I found myself in an unfamiliar room on a gigantic bed which had a large window in front of it.The curtains were drawn back,giving me a spectacular view of Japan.

I have a feeling I know who's room this is...or rather,suite.

I walked outside and found myself in what seems to be an office,Eisuke sitting behind his desk and typing away on something.

"Coffee.Now." he said bluntly and since I was too tired to retort back,I just went to he kitchen to make his coffee.

I set it down beside him as I looked at what he was typing at on his laptop.It looked to be some sort of letter but it was in English.Thankfully,I took English when I was in college and I saw that some of his grammar was a bit off.

"Er,Eisuke?Some of your grammar is wrong"

"And how would you know?"

He said that as if he expected me to be stupid!Well I'll show him!

"Well,I just so happen to have taken English when I was in college."

"I went to a college in England."

"Did you pay attention then?" I asked as I quirked an eyebrow while crossing my arms.I could just make out a tint of pink on his cheeks.

He blushed?!!!!

"Give me one good reason why I should.The teachers there are crap."

"Well your English is crap right now" I said as I helped him edit his letter.

"Heh,you're quite useful" he said as he gave me...

A SMALL SMILE.

Oh My God.

He actually...

Smiled?!!