Chapter 27:Ross Barnes

Third Person P.O.V.

Eisuke was sitting in the living room of his suite,waiting impatiently.Every minute that passed by without her by his side angered him as he thought of Soryu touching what belongs to him.A knock brought him out from his thoughts as Kenzaki entered.

"Sir,Ross is here"

"Good,call him in" Eisuke snapped as Kenzaki bowed before exiting the room again.A few minutes later,a man of average height and brown hair walked in,wearing trousers which had holes in them and a shirt that says 'Killing is AWESOME'.Eisuke observed him as he sat down.

"Let's get straight to the point,I need you to eliminate Soryu Oh for me." 

Ross's eyes widened."Look man,I like killing and all...but do you know what you're asking?Soryu Oh is the boss of the Ice Dragons,the strongest mafia group in Japan!" Ross protested.

"100 million"

"What?!" Ross exclaimed incredulously as Eisuke took his check book out of his pocket and wrote something on it.

"Kill Soryu Oh,and this 100 million yen will be yours"

Ross eyed the cheque and saw that it was the real deal.But then again,taking out the boss of a strong mafia group was gonna bring hell to his doors.Then again....

Ross took the cheque as Eisuke smirked and held out his hand.

"You have yourself a deal,Mr.Ichinomiya"