Chapter 34:Eisuke....

After that...everything was a blur.

I vaguely remember hanging onto Eisuke,even as someone tried to separate us.I remembered the voices telling me to let him go but I wouldn't.I kept gripping onto his shirt as if my life depended on it.

I remembered someone forcefully pulling me away from him,me screaming hysterically to give him back.After that...I passed out.

When I came to,I heard the steady sound of the heart monitor and smelt the unforgettable smell of the hospital.I slowly moved my eyes and tried to move my body.Thankfully,I was able to sit up without any problems.

I stood as I looked around.I was in one of those hospital wards,an IV drip was attached to me.I stared at it for awhile before walking out of the ward,bringing it with me.

I saw Soryu sitting on one of the hospital chairs,sleeping as I ignored him and went in search of him.I looked around frantically as I walked along the dark hallway.I finally saw him through the glass as I quickly entered the room.

I rushed to his side as I stared in horror at all the bandages covering his body.Bandages were wrapped around his forehead too as I softly stroked his cheek,feeling tears starting to well up in my eyes.

I silently embraced him as I felt the tears flow down my cheeks.

Eisuke....

Hello to my fellow readers of this book!

I just wanted to express my gratitude to you all for still following the updates of this book even with it's short chapters and the long time it takes for me to update them!

I want you to know that it seriously means a lot to me that you all vote and comment for this!

I was recently busy with school (T.T) and doing some other stuff so I just managed to write this with the little time I was given!

The next chapter will be up by this Sunday! (^~^) I'm gonna be writing it tomorrow!

So once again-thanks so much for supporting this book!

Love ya~❤️❤️❤️

-Carolyn =)