Chapter 32:Nightmare

"Eisuke,what the hell is the meaning of this?!" I shouted as he glared at me coldly,not answering my question."And also...why couldn't you just leave me be?!" I shouted as he now stood in front of me before crouching down and taking my chin with his hand.

"Soryu should know the consequences.I always get what I want.No matter how long,no matter what it takes." he said before releasing me and going back to sit by the desk in the room.

"In fact,he should be here in 3...2..."

BAM!!!!

"......1....."

I turned my head back and saw Soryu come in along with Inui behind him,gun in hand which was pointed at Eisuke!

"Ah,glad to see you made it in time Soryu" Eisuke said calmly as he walked past one of the men,taking something out from the man's pocket before putting it in his own.He walked so they stood in front of each other,with Soryu's gun pressed up against Eisuke's abdomen.

"Well?Do it.You want to don't you?" Eisuke snapped as his finger rested on Soryu's finger which was quivering on the trigger.

"STOP THIS!BOTH OF YOU,PLEASE!!!" I screamed as I quickly pushed Soryu's gun out of the way before standing in front of both of them.

"This is all because of you Carolyn,you know it too" Eisuke said again and I'll admit his attitude was really starting to piss me off.

"Shut the hell up!" I screamed covering my ears before they were yanked away by Eisuke who stared down at me.

"Make a choice.You can't have both."

"I..I...."

I looked to Soryu for help but he was looking at me with a neutral expression as well.

"Soryu?"

"Forgive me Carolyn but Eisuke's right.This has gone on long enough.Choose"

"You..you both..." I started backing towards the door where Inui was standing before I dashed past him,ignoring the shouts as I ran like hell to escape all of this.

Escape from this hellish nightmare.