Chapter 9:Lunch

It's so boring here!

I thought that by being his personal maid,there was more to do,such as clean his suite,wash his clothes or something,but nothing!

I sighed as I slumped down on the couch in his suite as I boredly played with my phone.

I jumped when he suddenly came in as he snapped: "Meet me in the lounge in 10 minutes.Make sure to look presentable" and he went into the washroom.I dashed into his bedroom as I took out a dress he bought me yesterday.It was red with light mixtures of other colours in it.All in all,it was pretty.

I strapped on a pair of heels and took my bag as I put on some light makeup and rushed to the lounge.

"You're late" I heard as I saw Eisuke standing by the elevator.

"Oh come on!It was just 12 minutes!"

"And I said 10 minutes,now hurry it up" he said impatiently as I quickly stepped inside the elevator grumbling.

"Where are we going again?" I asked when I suddenly realised I had no clue as to where we were heading.

"Eat." he said bluntly as we stepped out into the lobby and into a limo before his groupies could get to us and sped off.

The limo stopped in front a huge 3 storey building.

"Wait...this is!"

It's Little Zaquer!The most famous restaurant in Japan right now!I've seen them in magazines but I never thought I would actually be able to eat here!

We stepped inside as a waiter guided us to a table and took our orders.

"So,what's the special occasion?"

"Is there a problem with me taking you out to lunch?" he asked as the food arrived.

He picked up the silverware as he began to eat.

His movements were elegant and poised.

He really is....

perfect......