Chapter 4:Not disgusted for once

Eisuke P.O.V.

It was near evening when I finished my final meeting for the day.I would have finished early if only the man I was dealing with wasn't so stubborn,and just agreed to the offer I gave him.

I only wasted my time...tch...that idiot refused me...

It doesn't matter since his whole company will be mine by tomorrow,that'll teach him to not mess with me.

It was nighttime already and I was feeling a bit hungry and the hotel was still far away.I saw a coffee shop which seemed to be open.

"Stop the car." I told the driver as I went inside.There was a girl sitting by one of the tables as I sat down on one of the tables myself.The girl shouted some things to me at which I ignored and ordered a cup of coffee.She continued to shout at me at which I continued to ignore when she finally gave up and went to make the coffee.

She came back awhile later and set the coffee on the table.This better have been worth my time...

"!!!"

This coffee...I'm actually not disgusted by it for once...

I randomly put down some money as I strode out,making my mind up to hire the girl.

~~~

I went to fetch her the next morning.

Hmmph,she should be glad I even took notice of her and her petty shop,though I won't deny that the coffee she makes is good.

Let's just say I remember why I found women annoying...

She won't shut up!Urgh!

I brought her to the penthouse lounge when she suddenly shouted Soryu's name.

Did they know each other?

The question is...

Why did I even care?