Chapter 19:Broken Friendship

"Soryu stop it!"

I quickly jumped in front of Eisuke as Soryu's fist punched me in the stomach,making me fall as I felt arms support me from behind.

"Carolyn!Are you alright?" Baba asked,concerned, as Ota helped Eisuke,who was now surprisingly glaring at Soryu up.

"So you would raise your hand to your own woman?" 

Eisuke's tone was as dangerously low as Soryu's just now as I saw Soryu try to step around him as he kept looking at me.

"Carolyn!Are you alright?Carolyn!" I heard Soryu shout as he kept trying to get to around Eisuke who kept blocking his path.

"That's the dumbest question ever Soryu.You just punched her.Do you think she's alright?" Eisuke's facial features only turned darker and darker with each word he spoke as the atmosphere only got tenser and tenser.

"It's because of you that she got hurt!"

"I can't stop her from doing what she wants,I don't own her Soryu.She did that of her own accord." Eisuke snapped and my eyes kept widening in shock.

Eisuke has never lost his cool since I've been with him,not once.

"G-guys,I'm alright!Please stop fighting" I slowly got off from Baba as I winced a bit,but tried to stand up straight.

Eisuke walked towards me as he picked me up bridal style and carried me surprisingly gently from the way he usually tosses me over his shoulder as we walked out of the booth.