Chapter 26:You were the one

Carolyn P.O.V.

I came back an hour later and saw them still in the room,thankfully.Since I expected them to leave.But they still weren't talking...

"Soryu?" I called softly as he looked up to me and I could see the sadness reflected in them which made me feel so guilty.It feels like I've cheated on him with Eisuke when I kissed Eisuke.This has got to stop.Right now.

"Let's go home" I said gently as he nodded and got up from the sofa.He put him arm around my shoulder and I leaned into him as we went out from the room.But I couldn't help glancing back at Eisuke,who was still sitting on the sofa,a blank expression upon his face.

Forgive me Eisuke...

Eisuke P.O.V.

If he thinks he's won then he couldn't be more wrong.

I picked up my phone and dialed Kenzaki.

"Yes sir?"

"Give me the number of Ross Barnes"

Soryu P.O.V.

I sighed in content as I pulled Carolyn,who asleep in the car,closer.I gently kissed her forehead as she snuggled in closer to me.

I don't want to lose her....

Not to Eisuke...not to anyone.

She didn't see me as a mobster.She was the first one to sway my heart,to make me experience the happiness of falling in love.That's why...

I just can't...

I pulled Carolyn closer.

I just can't let her go....no matter what.