Chapter 14:Stop thinking about him!

"Here are your omelettes Soryu" I said as I placed the freshly cooked omelettes in front of Soryu who flashes me a smile as he starts to eat.

After Eisuke and I's argument,I went to Soryu's mansion and was relieved to find him there.

"Carolyn?Carolyn!" I snapped out of it when I heard my name being shouted and looked up only to find Soryu's worrying gaze on me.

"Are you alright?You seem to be out of it lately" Soryu says as I feel guilty inside,thinking of Eisuke when I'm supposed to be spending time with Soryu.

"I-it's nothing Soryu...I'm fine" I reply as Soryu shoots me a disbelieving glance but nods anyway,the worry in his eyes still there.

"I'll always be here when you need me Carolyn,always" Soryu says sweetly as he placed a kiss on my forehead before going into the kitchen with the dirty dishes,leaving me to my thoughts.

I've got to stop thinking about Eisuke,it's not fair to Soryu,nor is it fair to me.I can't have both of them at once and I love Soryu.

I say determinedly in my mind but I just couldn't help the small thought that managed to leak out.

Do I love Eisuke too?

ARGH!STOP IT CAROLYN!YOU LOVE SORYU!"

I fiercely convinced myself even though I have a feeling I don't mean it.