Chapter 17:Keep the mask on!

I quickly took a shower in Eisuke's suite as I put on some light makeup.I never really was a fan of makeup anyway so it didn't really matter to me.I slipped on the dress as I checked myself over one last time before slipping on the red heels that came along with the dress,grabbed my red purse and ran into the living room,where Eisuke was waiting.

"You sure took your time.Well,at least you look ok for once.Now come" he said as he gave me his arm at which I linked through and we went to the I.V.C. where there was a lot of people as usual.We slipped past them,avoiding the women as Eisuke walked up to the bartender.

"What can I get for you?" the bartender asked cheerfully.

"Rabbit-carrot."

"This way sir" the bartender's voice suddenly dropped an octave as he ushered us into a lift which we took down to where the auctions were being held.Eisuke handed me a red mask to go with my outfit as we went inside his private booth as my heart leaped into my throat.

"Eisuke,you're late" Soryu's voice rung in my ears as I internally began to panic.

"Yeah boss...hey,who's this beautiful lady?I thought you said no woman in this booth?" Baba said as he lifted up my hand and placed a kiss on it,causing me to blush under my mask.

"Hands off Baba,and she's a special case." Eisuke said as we sat down.

And I just had to sit in between Soryu and Eisuke...great....

Just great....