Chapter 25:Won't let her go

I tended to the both of them as I felt their gazes on me.I ignored them as I finished up and put the medical kit back in place and sat on the couch opposite them,glaring at them.

"If you both ever do that again,then I'm leaving" I snapped as I saw Eisuke raise an amused brow,probably thinking that I was pretty brave to order him around.But I didn't care right now.I was pissed.

P-I-S-S-E-D.

PISSED.

"I'm leaving this room and coming back in an hour or so.In the meantime,sort yourselves out and instead of exchanging punches,why don't you at least try to start a conversation" I told them as I got up and exited the room.

Soryu P.O.V.

I watched Carolyn leave sadly.

She's falling for Eisuke.

The one woman which I loved.The one woman who loved me for who I am.The one woman who I never wanted to lose,was reaching out towards Eisuke.

I turned to Eisuke as we locked eyes,both of us not backing down.

"Why did it have to be her Eisuke?" my eyes stared into the ones of my ex best friend."Why not someone else?"

Eisuke was silent for awhile before answering me.

"Because she's the first woman...to ever make me feel this way.I think you know that too Soryu.That's why..."

I stared back at him as he stared back.

"I won't let her go"

We both said it...

At the same time.