Chapter 10:Eisuke's Sadness

I was in Eisuke's suite,cleaning it out since I had nothing better to do.I was cleaning in his office when I came across a picture frame.It showed Eisuke as a little boy,a happy smile lit up on his face as he held the shoulder of a little girl who looked to be younger than him and was also smiling happily.You could see the resemblance between them and I knew they were siblings.

This girl...I feel like I've seen her before....but where?

Suddenly,the photo was snatched from me as I looked up into Eisuke's cold eyes.

"A-ah,Eisuke,I-I'm sorry!I didn't mean to intrude!" I quickly apologised as Eisuke put the photo into his drawer and shut it.The silence between us so tense that I felt like I had to say something.

"U-um,was that...your little sister?"

He turned his gaze to me and I flinched,expecting him to snap back at me.So imagine my surprise when he lowered his head and just walked out of the room.

"Leave it alone,it's none of your business.." he said lowly but I swear I heard the tinge of sadness mixed in his voice.

"Eisuke!Wait!" I scrambled to catch up to him as he walked towards the door.

"Eisuke I know her!I know your little sister!I know Yukari!"

Those words made him stop in his tracks as he turned to me.Slowly,he walked towards me and was soon standing in front of me.

"Show me"