Chapter 5:Forged Signature?!What the freak?!

"Carolyn?!What are you doing here?" Soryu asked as he stood up and pulled me to him,glaring at Eisuke who was smirking.

"So Soryu's your boyfriend?Hmph,I thought you had better taste in women Soryu." Eisuke said as Soryu's glare only intensified as he pulled me away from Eisuke.

"What have you done now Eisuke?"

"Well,your little girlfriend will be working for me now,as my personal maid" Eisuke said as I glared at him.

"Hey!I never said I accepted your deal!"

"You accepted it the moment you stepped into my car"

"That's-!"

"Leave her out of this Eisuke" Soryu growled when I heard whispers behind me.

"Hey!I'll bet you 2 million that Sor's gonna win!No one beats Sor when it comes to glaring!"

2 million?!That's the amount for my salary!

"Deal!"

I turned around only to find...

"Ota Kisaki?!" I shrieked as he smiled the 'angelic smile' as people call it at me.

"Hello Koro!Ooh you're so cute!"

"K-koro?"

"Now now Ota,that's no way to treat a lady!*sigh*You never listen,do you?Please ignore my friends pretty lady!Mitsunari Baba's the name and stealing your heart is my game!"

"H-heart?!"

"Hey Koro!Better not get near him!He's a womaniser!Not to mention a thief!"

"Ota!Aww man,now you're gonna make her hate me!"

Baba whined as Ota rolled his eyes.

"Well she signed the contract,so she belongs to me"

My head snapped back to Eisuke as he produced the contract with MY signature on it!"

"HEY!I NEVER SIGNED THAT!" I shouted as I pointed an accusing finger at him at which he only smirked at.

"Get your head checked out woman,unless this signature belongs to someone else"

"Arghhh!!" I screamed in frustration as Soryu was still glaring at Eisuke.

"I won't let you take her" Soryu growled.

"Try me" Eisuke said cooly.

Oh man,what have I gotten myself into?!