Chapter 12:Denial

I found Eisuke walking quickly down the streets as I ran to catch up to him.He was taking long strides so I had a bit of trouble.

"Eisuke stop!Where are you going?!" I shouted but he just ignored me as he continued to walk along,with me chasing him.

He suddenly turned into an alleyway and I also followed until I was slammed against a wall.

"Eisuke!What has gotten into you?!"

"Shut up"

His voice was abnormally cold as I felt a shiver go down my spine at his tone of voice.

"B-but,you said you wanted to meet your sister!" 

His glare only intensified for some reason at my words.

"That girl...was not my sister."

"B-but she is!Yukari's been looking for her long lost brother for over 20 years!And she's got the same coloured eyes as you and her appearance is-"

"I won't repeat myself.Stop making faulty accusations.That woman was not my sister."

He's in denial...but why?

I suddenly felt a burst of anger as I imagined Yukari's sad face when Eisuke rejects her as I push him off me,hard.

"You may be in denial but she's not.She's been looking for you,her beloved brother her whole life!And you might have done the cruelest thing to her ever when you walked out from that door.How cold are you really Eisuke?" I snapped at him as his face turned to one of shock.

I walked away from him,but not before shooting him one last glance.

"I thought I knew you Eisuke...was I wrong?"