Chapter 15:Losing you....

The next morning,I was running up and down the streets,trying to find the stuff Eisuke sent me to get.And when I asked him why he couldn't tell one his other maids to do it,did you know what he said?!

"It's your job as my personal maid."

So cleaning his suite,washing his clothes and everything else wasn't my job...but this was?!

Ugh!I don't know what's going on in that head of his!

"Now,where is this place?" I wondered out loud.

"Carolyn?"

I turned around at the sound of someone calling me and was surprised to find Soryu standing there.

"Soryu?!What're you doing here?" I asked as Soryu came over through the crowd of people.

"I had a meeting with the boss of the Silver Shots,what about you?"

"Oh,I was just helping Eisuke do his shopping.Ugh!I can't even make out half of what this is!" I said as I gripped the piece of paper in frustration.Soryu took it as his eyes scanned it over and he pulled me along.

~~~

By the end of the day,I had gotten all that I needed for Eisuke.

"Thanks so much for this Soryu!Though Eisuke will most probably be complaining about how long I took..." I mumbled when I saw Soryu's eyes darken for a moment.

Huh?Was it my imagination?

Soryu P.O.V.

I'm losing her....

I'm losing her and I know it.

Every time she says Eisuke's name,she has that happy glint in her eye...

If it was any other woman than I wouldn't have cared but this was Carolyn....I love her so much.

And if Eisuke wants her then...

He'll have to go through me first.I won't let him take her.

Never.