Chapter 2:Bow down before the great....!Er,who are you again?

My mind was reeling when I went into the shop again today.

Who on earth was that man?And 1000 yen for a cup of coffee?He's honestly insane!

I froze when I caught sight of him in the cafe again.

I could practically see every woman in the cafe drooling at the sight of him.

Was he really that handsome?

I took a closer look at him but still can't see it.

That was when he noticed me and got up and walked towards him.I looked at him in confusion as he hands me a slip of paper.

Contract

I,Carolyn,agree to work at Hotel Tres Spades and serve under Eisuke Ichinomiya 

for as long as my services are required.My salary for each month will be 2 million yen.

-Eisuke Ichinomiya

"2 MILLION WHAT?!"

"Quiet down!Ugh,this is why woman are annoying" Eisuke said as he glared at me and took the slip of paper back."And no,you don't get a say in this matter so stop wasting my time,and get in the car" he said as he went inside the waiting limo."Well?I don't have all day" he snapped as I hurriedly got in the car.

Ugh,what am I doing?I just got into a car with someone I barely know of!

"You will be living with me in my suite and serve under me.Understand?"

"I'll serve you,but I'm not living with you"

"And why's that?"

"I have a boyfriend"