I was tagged!

Carolyn:Bonsour everyone!So before I continued writing,I was tagged by one of my most supportive readers-NickySati12 !Thanks Nancy!(Hope ya don't mind me using your real name😅)

So she was tagged by someone and she tagged me back!Thank you!I haven't been tagged for a long time!Hehe!

So here are the questions!

Baba:Planning to leave us out pretty lady?

Carolyn:Baba?What are you-

Ota:Baba!So you were here!Oh,hi Koro!

Carolyn:Stop calling me that!And why are you here too-

Mamoru:Eh?Why am I here?

Carolyn:I should be asking you that-!

Eisuke:Hmph,if you invited us over to help you with this,you could have chosen a more grand venue.

Carolyn:But I didn't invite you-!!!

Soryu: Carolyn,calm down.We're all here to help you with the questions.And we invited ourselves.*shoots Eisuke a glare*

Eisuke:Tch..

Carolyn:I see!Well then,here are the questions and hurry up!I have to continue writing the next chapter!

Eisuke:Like we care

Carolyn:I am seriously going to kick you out Eisuke!Now then Baba,what's the first question?

Baba:Ooh!How interesting hehe!

Carolyn:What is it?

Baba:*chuckles* Do you have a crush pretty lady?

Soryu:Of course she doesn't,what kind of question is that?

Carolyn:.......

Soryu:Carolyn?

Carolyn:Waaaaa!Forgive me Soryu!Your my boyfriend in the voltage world and always will be!But I have a crush on someone in the real world a-and I have a husband in the naruto world!

Soryu:.......what?

Carolyn:U-urm,so I'm not going to tell you about my crush in the real world...but I think my husband from the naruto world is...

Kakashi:Me!

Bidders:?!?!?!

Carolyn:Kakashi!!!!❤️❤️❤️What are you doing here???

Kakashi:Well,I had nothing better to do...so I decided to drop by (smiles)

Soryu:He's y-your husband?!

Carolyn:Yup!

Baba:You caught yourself a good one pretty lady!

Eisuke:Hmph,not bad

Ota:Good job Koro!

Kakashi:Koro?Pretty lady???

Carolyn:Ignore them!Anyways,let me introduce you guys!Soryu,this is Kakashi Hatake,my husband in the Naruto world!Kakashi,this is Soryu,my boyfriend in the voltage world!

Kakashi:Pleased to make your acquaintance.

Soryu:Same here

Ota:Hey Bakashi!Aren't you even the slightest bit jealous of Soryu?*whispers*

Kakashi:What's there to be jealous for?If he tries anything...I'll just obliterate him (smiles evilly)

Bidders:*sweatdrop*

Carolyn:Alright then!I wanna continue to the questions so I'll see you back at Konoha Kakashi!

Kakashi:Alright *shoots Soryu a look before disappearing*

Carolyn:Right!What's next??

Ota:Alright then Koro!What's your middle name?

Mamoru:Do you even have a middle name kid?

Carolyn:Hmmm.....nope!I don't think so!

Eisuke:What do you mean you don't think so?

Carolyn:Like I said,I don't think so!Moving on!

Mamoru:What's your height kid?

Carolyn:168cm!

Ota:You actually remember?

Carolyn:Hey!What's that supposed to mean?!

Ota:Ahaha,you're so cute Koro!Alright then,here's the next question!What is your eye colour?

Carolyn:Black of course!

Eisuke:What is up with these questions?I mean,listen to this next one.What's your shoe size?

Carolyn:Oi!Don't be so rude Mr High and mighty!As for my shoe size,I think it's 7-8!

Eisuke:My,what big feet you have *smirks*

Carolyn:My,what a large ego you have!

Eisuke:*Glares*

Soryu:When was the last time you cried?

Carolyn:About 6 months ago!

Soryu:Wait,you cried?

Carolyn:Yeah....

Soryu:I'm a horrible boyfriend...I didn't even know...

Carolyn:Its not your fault Soryu!You didn't know!

Soryu:Carolyn....

Eisuke:Put a stop on that lovey dovey stuff!Now then,final question-Are you taken?

Carolyn:Duh!

Eisuke:And you said I was rude....

Ota:Who will you be tagging?

Carolyn:I'm gonna be tagging-

-CherylMander
-Asunachan123
-Kiss-me-in-Paris
-cupcakefreak1172
-pink-angel_101

Eisuke:Alright then,enough to this.I have important matters to attend to.

Soryu:Same here

Carolyn:Aww ok then,see you guys in the next chapter!

Bidders:Until then!

Carolyn:🙄🙄🙄