Chapter 36:This ward stinks!

Eisuke P.O.V.

I finally forced myself to woke up after god knows how long as I slowly tried to sit up,grunting at the pain in my head as I grasped it.I looked around the room in disgust.

It reeks.They should have known to put me in one of the first class wards!

I felt warmth on my other hand that wasn't gripping my head and saw Carolyn sitting on a chair,asleep.She seems to be fine much to my relief as I let out a sigh and stared at her.

This woman was too troublesome for her own good.

Then again,it's probably one of the reasons why I loved her.

Yes,I admit it.

I...Eisuke Ichinomiya...is in love for the first time in my entire life.

I felt her hand shift as I saw her eyes open and she gaped at me as I smirked at her.

"E-eisuke!You're awake!B-but that's impossible!The doctor said you had coma-"

"Tch,who do you think I am?And you should have known better than to put me in this filthy ward."

"The first class wards were all full!"

"Then transfer me to another hospital!And also..."

*Whap!*

"Ow!Hey!What was that for?!!"she shrieked as I sighed again and brought her close to me as I embraced her.

"Stupid woman..."

Now then,about that lorry driver....