Chapter 21:Where are your clothes?!?!Kyaaa!

!!!

My eyes were wide open in shock as Eisuke continued to kiss me!

T-this is wrong!

I tried to push him off but he put his arm around me,trapping me.

Yet why does it feel so....

I slowly closed my eyes.

.....right?

~~~

I woke up the next morning only to find Eisuke's face right next to mine!And he was half-naked oh god!

I felt my cheeks flare up as I let my eyes roam over his body.

Argh!I'm not a pervert!I'm not a pervert!

I tried to get off the bed when I felt something wrapped around my waist,his arm!

Ok,deep breath!Deep breath!

I slowly shook his shoulder as he slowly cracked open his eyes just as my breath hitched in my throat.

The sun was reflecting on his face,making him look otherworldly handsome!

"Coffee"

"Huh?"

"Make me coffee" he said as he untangled his arms around my waist and sat up.

Kyaaa!His boxers!Oh my god!

"P-put on some clothes!" I squeaked as I covered my eyes.I let out a peep and saw his face in front of mine,with still no shirt on!

"Tell me,why should I listen to you?" his voice had a hint of amusement in them as I let out a huff.

"Or else I won't make you your coffee!" I snapped as I quickly rushed out of the room when I heard his chuckle.