Chapter 22:Confrontation

Eisuke P.O.V.

That woman really was amusing.

I chuckled as I got dressed in my usual business suit,remembering the kiss from last night.I slipped on my watch as I went into my office,opening my laptop and starting to get to work,while waiting for my coffee.

I found that I couldn't concentrate on my work for some reason.Carolyn's head keeps popping up every time I tried to think and it was starting to frustrate me a bit.

I stopped typing on my laptop,eyes widening when I read what I just typed out as I quickly deleted the sentence I accidentally typed out.

Damnit.

I turned around to face my window as I looked out into the city.I smirked at the thought that Tres Spades was officially the highest building here.

A knock brought me out from my thoughts as I looked at Carolyn who had came in,carrying a cup of coffee.

"Have you forgotten the 5 minute rule?" I glared at her as she chuckled nervously and set down the coffee.I took a sip from it.

Good as always.

Though I would never tell her that.

"Eisuke-"

My phone suddenly vibrated from my pocket as I took it and looked at it.

Soryu.

A message popped out as I tapped on it.

I'm letting myself in

I glared vilely at the phone as I slapped it on the table and got up,walking towards the living room,Carolyn following close behind.

When we got to the living room,Soryu was already there,sitting on the couch.