Chapter 16:The auctions

It was during the next day when I was called into Eisuke's office.I walked in and what looks to be a huge box was dumped onto me as I quickly tried to steady myself but ended up tripping in the process.I shut my eyes,bracing myself to feel hard ground but landed on something soft instead.

"Huh?I thought I..."

"Ugh...get off me"

I shrieked as I got off Eisuke who must have cushioned my fall.I quickly helped him up as he dusted himself off.

"Oh my god,I'm so sorry!Are you ok Eisuke?!" I asked,panicking.

"Next time,don't carry so much if you can't stand it" he said as I glared at him.

"You threw that box which much have weighed at least 30kg at me!"

"And you should've been able to handle it" he replied smoothly as I sighed,letting it go since I knew he was bound to win this conversation anyway.

"What's in this box anyway?" I asked curiously as I opened it,revealing a high-neck empire wine red dress.

"You're going to be coming with me to the auctions."

"I don't get a choice...do I?"

"Hmph,at least you know" he said cockily as I went to prepare.

Hopefully,Soryu won't be there tonight.

I've got a bad feeling that if they meet up...

Hell was gonna break loose.